PO Now: The Used - The Canyon 10/27

These guys are still around? Not to sound like a horrible human being, but I really thought the lead singer would've OD'd or something by now. I remember him being an absolute mess back in the mid-2000s. 

EDIT: Obviously glad to see he didn't, and that they're still making music. Good for them! 

Edited by rabbitvinyl

Just saw Bert and Justin perform an acoustic show at the beach in Huntington Beach. It was awesome. Here's a link to my YouTube page, I uploaded every song from the set in 4K. Talk shit if you want, but they're still good. The newer albums never really stuck with me but I have a feeling Justin will bring something new to this album. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/juniperandbalsam

4 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

http://merchnow.com/catalogs/the-used

transparent blue with light blue splatter /1000

black with light blue swirl /500

you should of waiting for me to post this because i will always update it with new colors i find from other retailer exclusives.

4 hours ago, Holo said:

@tug

but how can such an all star band only be pressing /1500?

there will be a black standard variant and prob a few other exclusive retailer pressings.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

How can there already be 3 comments on a Used PO thread and not one of them be @tug

i was at work and had to buy the bundles on my phone, no time to worry about others til i knew i was good.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Jesus, who would want to buy used condoms....

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/171660/pack-of-5-condoms

those are leftovers from the IE pre-order.

3 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Inb4 tug.

hello figgypud.

3 hours ago, Holo said:

I honestly can't believe these exist. The pictures on each of em too... why *shudder*

they are IE pre-order bonus leftovers.

2 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

my spider sense is telling me this thread is gonna be good.

duh its the used.

2 hours ago, rabbitvinyl said:

These guys are still around? Not to sound like a horrible human being, but I really thought the lead singer would've OD'd or something by now. I remember him being an absolute mess back in the mid-2000s. 

EDIT: Obviously glad to see he didn't, and that they're still making music. Good for them! 

yup 17 years and still going.

2 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Just saw Bert and Justin perform an acoustic show at the beach in Huntington Beach. It was awesome. Here's a link to my YouTube page, I uploaded every song from the set in 4K. Talk shit if you want, but they're still good. The newer albums never really stuck with me but I have a feeling Justin will bring something new to this album. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/juniperandbalsam

nice.

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

Am I right to assume there is no way to grab the x/500 without an obnoxious bundle?

Would love to be proven wrong, but these VIP/Bundle exclusive pressings are my least fav trend.... I just want the wax!

after the release day, they separate the bundles out and sell everything separate if they are not sold out yet.

1 hour ago, underwaterzoo said:

100% agree. I hate the bundle trend.

it is what it is, you get a cool shirt with it sooooooo....

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Anyone buying The Used themed condoms in 2017 will have zero use for them.  The ultimate consumer paradox.

they are a IE leftover pre-order bonus.

7 minutes ago, tug said:

you should of waiting for me to post this because i will always update it with new colors i find from other retailer exclusives.

there will be a black standard variant and prob a few other exclusive retailer pressings.

i was at work and had to buy the bundles on my phone, no time to worry about others til i knew i was good.

those are leftovers from the IE pre-order.

hello figgypud.

they are IE pre-order bonus leftovers.

duh its the used.

yup 17 years and still going.

nice.

after the release day, they separate the bundles out and sell everything separate if they are not sold out yet.

it is what it is, you get a cool shirt with it sooooooo....

they are a IE leftover pre-order bonus.

tenor.gif

it is also worth noting that the used recorded this album on old fashion reel to reel tape.  so this will be one of the most true vinyl records released.  most vinyl these days are just pressed from digital masters and not the original reel tapes (if they even exist since most bands do not use them anymore).  so this will be a true vinyl record for music lovers and vinyl enthusists.

Edited by tug

11 hours ago, tug said:

it is also worth noting that the used recorded this album on on fashion reel to reel tape.  so this will be one of the most true vinyl records released.  most vinyl these days are just pressed from digital masters and not the original reel tapes (if they even exist since most bands do not use them anymore).  so this will be a true vinyl record for music lovers and vinyl enthusists.

What good is the medium if the content is shit?