PO NOW: Death - Individual Thought Patterns

KaitouG

Relapse PO: http://www.relapse.com/death-individual-thought-patterns/

Deluxe 2xLP Boxset (one time pressing)

500 x White Inside Clear with Baby Pink, Red and Bronze Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

First Press/Standard Press

3000 x Black Standard Gram

2500 x Milky Clear with Baby Pink, Blood Red and Bronze Splatter Standard Gram *European Exclusive* (Only available through eu.Relapse.com and European retail)

500 x Blood Red with Bronze, White and Black Splatter Standard Gram *Rough Trade Germany Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x Black and Bronze Merge with Bone White Splatter *ADA UK Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

300 x Purple and Baby Pink Merge with Bone White and Black Splatter *Relapse.com Exclusive*

300 x Picture Disc *Relapse.com Exclusive*

Amazon PO link here.

Edited by KaitouG

so in for this! My favorite Death album and the one of these reissues I've been waiting for most eagerly for sure. 

Also, I have the black Roadrunner/Cargo 2007 repress that I obtained three years ago for about 15€ new, just realized now that Discogs says it sells for around 40€ on average - which makes no sense as the (apparently identical) Metal Blade repress is available for about half of that. So yeah, if you're still missing Symbolic that should be the way to go!

I don't think the Metal Blade issue sounds bad, just every single other album got a very nice reissue with Relapse and remaster and the people associated with the band has been dealing with them so would be nice if it got the same treatment

But Individual Thought Patterns will be amazing. The last issue Human sounded really good I thought