museummouth

Marilyn Manson - Heaven Upside Down

On 9/11/2017 at 1:42 PM, Holo said:

this isn't an antichrist superstar repress :/

I have a feeling that Interscope is going to get all the Manson LP's repressed at some point soon. With all these represses from NIN, Trail of Dead, Prick and the Lost Highway OST, I have feeling that its inevitable that they are going to get to the MM LP's. Of course, I'm probably wrong but a guy can dream.

2 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

I have a feeling that Interscope is going to get all the Manson LP's repressed at some point soon. With all these represses from NIN, Trail of Dead, Prick and the Lost Highway OST, I have feeling that its inevitable that they are going to get to the MM LP's. Of course, I'm probably wrong but a guy can dream.

I think you're correct.  All labels have already realized they need to strike while the iron is hot and are repressing the balls outta catalogues.  These won't be long.

41 minutes ago, Bu$hleaguer said:

I think you're correct.  All labels have already realized they need to strike while the iron is hot and are repressing the balls outta catalogues.  These won't be long.

The iron's cooling IMO.   Let's hope if they do them they consider using whatever master simply vinyl used. 

19 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

I will pee myself when a Portrait repress  hits the internets.

And preorder it twice.

That's the only way to be sure.

just ordered the white vinyl exlusive for mediamarkt and saturn in germany. no more infos about how many are produced..

https://www.saturn.de/de/product/_marilyn-manson-heaven-upside-down-ltd-white-vinyl-exklusiv-rock-vinyl-2330535.html

update: must be the indie version!

https://www.jottemrecordshop.com/a-49652802/pop-rock/marilyn-manson-heaven-upside-down-indie-only-white-vinyl/

Edited by Dischei