PO NOW: Veil Of Maya - False Idol

V3XED

Pre-orders now live, first 250 orders get a signed 11"x17" poster (according to product description).

Two variants, both limited to x/500

rG7ZBmY.jpg

US Store:   https://www.sumerianstore.com/collections/false-idol-pre-order-bundles
EU Store:   https://sumerianstore.eu/collections/false-idol-bundles/

New Single Also up now:    Veil Of Maya - "Overthrow"

Edited by V3XED

Worth noting that all 500 of the splatter are being released to the US only, 400 of the half & half are US & only 100 are for the EU market.

I thought the single was great & also loved Matriarch.  Not super thrilled with either of these variants though, currently deciding which I hate less.......

Yeah Variants are underwhelming, single is pretty good though. and Matriarch was so good I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

(went with the splatter and regret it already, though I generally dislike 50/50 splits, this one fits the art.)

Also, super weird thing here, I had my browser auto-fill a company name when filling out the mailing address.... so I went back and removed it only to realize it raised the cost of shipping by $3.50!!! Weird right??? So I put the company name back in and wallah, price went right back down. :huh: