ejc625

PO: The Dear Hunter - All Is As All Should Be [EP] (12-1-17)

Welp, your boy here fucked up. Didn't order the vinyl in time, mainly because of a series of misfortunes. Including, but not limited to: a new couch, loss of power for a week due to Irma and having to buy all new cold/frozen goods, a new water heater install, valued at roughly $800, and a new capacitor and Freon fill for our home AC unit. Did anyone buy an extra? Would anyone be willing to sell me one at cost + shipping?

Edit: 

Thanks to @freezeflash for the hookup! 

Edited by THE_James_Champ

12 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Welp, your boy here fucked up. Didn't order the vinyl in time, mainly because of a series of misfortunes. Including, but not limited to: a new couch, loss of power for a week due to Irma and having to buy all new cold/frozen goods, a new water heater install, valued at roughly $800, and a new capacitor and Freon fill for our home AC unit. Did anyone buy an extra? Would anyone be willing to sell me one at cost + shipping?

PM

anyone looking for a copy of the graphic novel with first press cover?  I have 1 extra for trade in perfect condition

I'd love a copy of the tour edition of this but I cant make it to a show.   If they happen to have more at merch booth for sale and anyone can pick one up I'd be open to trades or paypal'ing you some $$.  thanks!