[PO] Hazy Mountains - Small Hours // Standard & Deluxe 'Wax Mage' Editions / VC Contest Giveaway!

If anyone who purchased had any issues with the digital download portion please let me know and I'll resolve it. 

I've had like two issues reported where the download portion didn't function properly. 

We've confirmed it's set up properly from our end. 

Thanks again all!

ERIC & the whole SlyVinyl Team

Edited by EHughes527

Best verbal description: mine was blood red/crimson with primarily black and grey marbling, and some slight baby blue marbling as well.

I did snap a shot, but I don't have and am not gonna bother with registering with a 3rd party hosting site at this time (kind of silly that posting pics functions this was in 2017). Maybe I'll tweet it at you or something.

Interestingly enough, I received two jackets, and they appear to be identical (neither one appears to be the limited silk screened jacket variant).

My download still does not work. 7zip is kind of a useless file format-I used two 7zip extractors (Zipeg on Mac and 7Z Opener on Windows) and can see the WAV files, but neither program can extract them. No biggie I suppose, I'll eventually buy the digital version from Prott's Bandcamp (I prefer MP3 320 for digital music anyhow), as I did with his back catalog.

All that said, I cannot wait to spin this! I dug into his back catalog in advance of the LP arriving and this is some tremendous, emotionally evocative music!

12 hours ago, DASiano said:

Best verbal description: mine was blood red/crimson with primarily black and grey marbling, and some slight baby blue marbling as well.

I did snap a shot, but I don't have and am not gonna bother with registering with a 3rd party hosting site at this time (kind of silly that posting pics functions this was in 2017). Maybe I'll tweet it at you or something.

Interestingly enough, I received two jackets, and they appear to be identical (neither one appears to be the limited silk screened jacket variant).

My download still does not work. 7zip is kind of a useless file format-I used two 7zip extractors (Zipeg on Mac and 7Z Opener on Windows) and can see the WAV files, but neither program can extract them. No biggie I suppose, I'll eventually buy the digital version from Prott's Bandcamp (I prefer MP3 320 for digital music anyhow), as I did with his back catalog.

All that said, I cannot wait to spin this! I dug into his back catalog in advance of the LP arriving and this is some tremendous, emotionally evocative music!

Hey @DASiano - sorry the digital download is giving issues. You can email me directly at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do to remedy that...
That goes for anyone who may be experiencing any download issues. Just shoot me an email or PM!

Edited by EHughes527

10 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

Hey @DASiano - sorry the digital download is giving issues. You can email me directly at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do to remedy that...
That goes for anyone who may be experiencing any download issues. Just shoot me an email or PM!

I actually did email you a week ago in reply to the original email containing the download that came from your "sales" address.

But honestly, I wouldn't sweat it at this point. I don't mind paying into the artist's Bandcamp for a download because this was such a reasonably priced limited LP that even if you bundle both costs together-and that is taking the EUR to USD conversion at the artist's Bandcamp as well as your shipping costs into consideration-I still end up paying less than a lot of limited LPs I've splurged on in the past.

No worries. At base level, an LP is what I paid for and an LP is what I got.