PO: John Maus 6 LP Boxset

Temper io

From Domino's store:

Released: April 20th 2018 | RBN082LPX

Pre-order John Maus’ box set today and receive the Screen Memories LP on or around its October 27, 2017 release date. Due to manufacturing deadlines the remainder of the box set will ship to arrive the week of April 16, 2018 at which time your box set will be complete.

All box set pre-orders will receive an instant download of “The Combine” and a download of Screen Memories on its October 27, 2017 release date.

The first 500 pre-orders of the box set receive a limited edition booklet of musical scores drawn and individually signed by John Maus.

The 6 LP box set is a limited edition one time pressing on 180gram heavyweight colored vinyl and contains the following releases:

·         Songs (2006) [out of print]

·         Love is Real (2007) [out of print]

·         We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves (2011) [out of print]

·         A Collection of Rarities and Previously Unreleased Material (2012) [out of print]

·         Screen Memories (2017)

·         Addendum (2018) [boxset exclusive LP]

Audio for the box set has been sourced from the original masters and lacquers cut at Abbey Road Mastering. A download card is included in the box set.

Please note, in addition to the five studio albums, the box set includes the twelve track never-before-released studio album Addendum whose LP format is exclusive to the one time pressing of the box set.

One 36" x 24” fold out poster

A 56 page 12”x12” booklet featuring:

- Song lyrics, credits for all six releases plus never before seen photos

- Adam Harper’s ‘Heaven Is Real: John Maus And The Truth Of Pop’ book [includes an updated Screen Memories post-script]

- Essay from John Maus’ brother Kevin Maus

The box set is encased in a one time pressing of 1000 hand numbered slipcases.

$136 shipped to the US for me. It appears they're already sold out of the first 500.

I see. I didn't notice that when I looked to see if a thread had been started for this. If this needs to come down, that's cool. Definitely don't want a bunch of redundant threads, but a standalone for the boxset seems warranted to me. I mean, I missed this announcement completely until I got an email from Domino because this announcement was kind of buried.