FS: Brand New Science Fiction CD 89/500

eynonjacob

I got a copy of this when I pre ordered the record and I genuinely have no need for a CD as I'm waiting on the record.
I'm not really sure what to price this as so feel free to shoot me offers.

It's completely unopened and I haven't really touched it at all, I don't even think I have a CD player haha

I'm keen on trades for records too but i'm based in the UK so it might be tricky with you folks from the USA. 

I don't mind shipping to the US either!

Edited by eynonjacob

12 hours ago, eynonjacob said:

I got a copy of this when I pre ordered the record and I genuinely have no need for a CD as I'm waiting on the record.
I'm not really sure what to price this as so feel free to shoot me offers.

It's completely unopened and I haven't really touched it at all, I don't even think I have a CD player haha

I'm keen on trades for records too but i'm based in the UK so it might be tricky with you folks from the USA. 

I don't mind shipping to the US either!

I assume it's gone but if not, let me know what you might wanna trade for. https://www.discogs.com/user/electric_dolphin/collection?header=1

• 2 months later...

Wow, I didn't know you were posting on the site again.

This guy wanted me to buy him two limited MCR records from Hot Topic like two and a half years ago back when I was helping out international users all the time. He stayed communicable until after I bought them, then it was radio silence and I stopped checking to see if he had signed onto VC like 6 months after his last message. I've still got the old PM conversation. 

Just a word of warning in case anyone bought this/was going to.