ROCK ETC

THE 4 SKINS : The Wonderful World Of The 4 Skins (The Best Of The 4 Skins) [NM/VG+] $17

ARMOUR FOR SLEEP : Williamsburg (Vinyl, 10", 33 ⅓ RPM, Translucent blue/black marble) [NM/NM] - $5

BIBLICAL : Monsoon Season [VG+/VG] - $9

BLINK 182 : Take Off Your Pants And Jacket (180g reissue) [SEALED-MINT] $16

BRING ME THE HORIZON : "That's The Spirit" (Limited Edition c/w CD) [SEALED - M] $18

BRING ME THE HORIZON : "Suicide Season" (Mispress, Reissue, Orange) [NM/VG+] $38

THE BUSINESS : Welcome To The Real World {VG+/VG+] $32

CARNAGE : May The Farce Be With You! [NM/VG+] $60

CHUNK! NO CAPTAIN CHUNK! : Get Lost, Find Yourself (Limited Edition, Black) [SEALED - MINT] $18

CITY & COLOUR : If I Should Go Before You (Holiday Edition merch store exclusive. Limited to 300 copies on red/green 180g vinyl) [SEALED-MINT] $49

COLD WAR KIDS : "LA Divine" (Alt Cover) [M/M] SEALED - $10

THE CRAMPS : Stay Sick! [VG+/VG+] $18

THE CREEPS : Enjoy The Creeps [VG+/VG+] $18

ELBOW : The Seldom Seen Kid (2xLP)[NM/VG+] $20

ELBOW : The Take Off And Landing Of Everything (2xLP) [SEALED-MINT] $18

FAIL-SAFE : Fail-Safe [VG+/VG+] $15

EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY - The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place (LP + LP, S/Sided, Etch + Album, Ltd, Gat) [NM/VG+] - $65

FISHBONE : "In Your Face" (Alt Cover) [VG+/VG+] - $10

THE FLATLINERS : The Great Awake [NM/VG+] $15

FLASHBACK REPOSITORY : Flashback Repository (Limited Edition - An accompanying 5-page photocopied manifest lays out the premise of the album and frames the sounds within for those looking to really submerge themselves. Released in an edition of 425 copies) [M/M] SEALED - $6

FURTHER SEEMS FOREVER - How To Start A Fire (Limited edition of 400 on black vinyl; includes printed insert) [NM/VG+] - $40

LANA DEL REY : Honeymoon (2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Red Translucent, 180g)[VG+/VG+] $85

MAYLENE AND THE SONS OF DISASTER : "II" (Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Coke Bottle Blue) [NM/VG+] - $90

REAL FRIENDS : "Maybe This Place Is The Same And Were Just Changing" (Repress, Royal Blue/Purple w/ Bone Splatter) [SEALED-M] - $25

SECTION 5 ‎: Street Rock 'N' Roll [VG+/VG+] $15

SECTION 5 ‎: For The Love Of Oi! [NM/VG+] $20

STEPHEN STEINBRINK : "Anagrams" (180gram vinyl, includes CD version with same tracklist in clear plastic sleeve) [SEALED-M] - $16

THE LAST RESORT : A Way Of Life - Skinhead Anthems [RARE Red Translucent - Warped at edge. Tracks 1 and 2 won’t play on both sides. Other tracks play well with minimal noise] [G/G+] $25

THE LAST RESORT : Kings Of The Jungle [Re-release with different title and different artwork][VG/VG] $15

THE LAST RESORT / COMBAT 84 : Death Or Glory [Black Labels][VG+/VG+] $30

THE MILK CARTON KIDS : All The Things That I Did And All The Things That I Didn't Do [SEALED-MINT] $15

RADIOHEAD ‎: The Best Of (4 × Vinyl, Limited Edition Box Set) [NM/VG+] $100

THE SEND : An Epiphany (Vinyl, 12", Single Sided) [NM/VG+] - $15

THE TRAGICALLY HIP : Fully Completely (Reissue, Remastered, Gatefold, Comes with a plain white paper inner sleeve and a fold-out poster) [SEALED-M] - $30

THE USED : The Canyon (2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Black) [SEALED - MINT] $14

TWENTY ONE PILOTS : Blurryface (7567-86696-3)[NM/VG+] $15

WINTERSLEEP : “The Great Detachment” (Misprint) [NM/VG] - $10

VARIOUS ‎: The Sound Of Oi! [VG+/VG+] $15

HIP HOP ETC

2 LIVE CREW : Move Somthin' (OG Pressing - XR-101)[NM-VG+ - Still in shrink] $13

ACTION BRONSON : Saab Stories (Repress) [VG+/VG+] $16

BJORK : Utopia (2xLP) [VG+/VG+] - $15

BUJU BANTON : Voice Of Jamaica (Mercury 314 518 013-1DJ ) [VG+/VG+] $12

COMPTONS MOST WANTED : Straight Checkin Em (E 47926, E 47926 ) [VG+/VG] - $40

DJ JAZZY JEFF & THE FRESH PRINCE : Rock The House (1026-1-J)[NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $18

DOUG E FRESH & THE GET FRESH CREW : The Worlds Greatest Entertainer (F-9658 )[NEAR MINT. Still in shrink with hype sticker] $17

ERIC SERMON : No Pressure [VG/VG] $9

FUMIO HAYASAKA : Seven Samurai (Limited Edition, White) [SEALED - MINT] $20

GORILLAZ : Plastic Beach (180g – Double LP)[VG+/VG+ (small bump on lower right of sleeve)] $13

GRANDMASTER FLASH : They Said It Couldn't Be Done (96 03891)[NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $8

GRANDMASTER FLASH & THE FURIOUS FIVE : On The Strength (96 07691)[NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $10

HOUSE OF PAIN : "Same As It Ever Was" [VG+/VG] - $15

JJ FAD : Supersonic - The Album (Ruthless 90959-1, 7 90959-1)[NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $15

JUNIOR MAFIA : Conspiracy (2xLP, Album, RE)[VG+/VG+] $18

JUST ICE : Kool & Deadly (Justicizms) (LPRE-5)[NM/NM - Still in shrink with hype stickers] $12

JUST ICE : Back To The Old School (LPRE-1, LPRE-001)[NM/VG+] $22

KID N PLAY : 2 Hype (SEL 21628 )[NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $7

KING TEE : Act A Fool (1988 OG Pressing C1-90544 – Still in shrink)[VG+/VG+] $18

KOOL MOE DEE : How Ya Like Me Now (1079-1-J)[NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $9

KOOL MOE DEE : Self Titled (1025-1-J) [NM/VG+ Still in shrink with hype sticker] $7

Malcolm McLaren & The World's Famous Supreme Team Show - Would Ya Like More Scratchin' (LP, Album, Mixed)[VG/VG] $15

MILES DAVIS : "Kind Of Blue" (Mono, Limited Edition, Remastered, Reissue, Numbered, 180 Gram) [NM/NM] - $65

ROYCE DA 5’9 : Book Of Ryan (2 x Vinyl) [SEALED-MINT] $25

RUN DMC : King Of Rock (PRO-1205)[VG/VG] $6

SHLOHMO : "Bad Vibes - Rarities & Extras" [SEALED-M/M] - $10

SCHOOLBOY Q : Oxymoron (2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold) [SEALED - MINT] $18

SCHOOLY D : Saturday Night! The Album (1066-1-J) [NM/VG+ Still in shrink with hype sticker] $20

SKINNY BOYS : Skinny (They Can't Get Enough) (1139-1-J) [NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $15 

ST GERMAIN: "St Germain" (2xLP, 180 gram) [NM/NM] - $17

THE DAVE BRUBECK OCTET : Distinctive Rhythm Instrumentals (10", Album, Reissue, Red Clear Vinyl) [NM/NM] Still in shrink - $9

WHODINI : Open Sesame (JL-8494)[NM/VG+ Still in shrink] $6

WHODINI : Escape (JV-6617) [VG+/VG+] $7

YOUNG BLACK TEENAGERS : Dead Enz Kidz Doin' Lifetime Bidz (MCA-10733)[NM/VG+] $15

ZGTO : "A Piece Of The Geto" (Limited Edition, Marbled Smoke) [SEALED-M] $15

12”

BIZ MARKIE Featuring T.J. Swan : Nobody Beats The Biz (PS 2009)[NM-Still in shrink] $15

DELINQUENT HABITS : Tres Delinquentes / What It Be Like (07863-64525-1)[NM/VG+] $15

DIVINE SOUNDS : Me & My Posse (D-265)[NM-Still in shrink] $10

FU-SCHNICKENS : Ring The Alarm (01241-42019-1)[NM-Still in shrink] $13

FRESH FORCE : She's A Skeezer / All Hail The Drum (SUD 052)[NM] $5

FRICK AND FRACK : You Shouldn't Have Done It / Jealous Girls (RM 1003-12C-A-I)[NM-Still in shrink-RARE] $20

HOT STREAK : Body Work (PDSX 2236)[VG+/VG+] $5

IN DEEP : Last Night A D.J. Saved My Life (SNYL 1)[VG+] $7

JJ FAD : Supesonic (79 66580)[NM] $5

JUICE CREW ALL STARS : Evolution / Juice Crew All Stars [VG+/VG+] (Still in shrink) $10 

KING SUN – D MOET : Hey Love / Mythological Rapper (NEAR MINT. Still in shrink) $10

LL COOL J : Going Back To Cali (Still in shrink with hype sticker)[VG+] $4

MC SHY D : I've Gotta Be Tough (NEAR MINT. Still in shrink) $8

Michie Mee And LA Luv : Victory Is Calling / On This Mic (NEAR MINT. Still in shrink. RARE) $8

NICE & SMOOTH : Sometimes I Rhyme Slow (44 74166)[NM – Still in shrink) $12

PUBLIC ENEMY : Bring The Noise (No Noise Version)(651335 6)[VG+/VG+] $8

RUN DMC : My Adidas / Peter Piper (LDSX 225)[NM – Still in shrink] $7

SALT N PEPA : Push It / Tramp (LDSX 245)[NEAR MINT. Still in shrink with hype stickers] $12

SCHOOLY D : Saturday Night (Still in shrink)[NM] $6

SKINNY BOYS : Unity / Rip The Cut (WAR 007)[NM] $6

T.O. VICE : Word Em Up (WRC2-4856) RARE [NM] $20

WHODINI : Funky Beat (Jive ‎– 12JV-7153)[NM/NM Still in shrink] $5

WHODINI : Be Yourself (JD1-9628 )[NEAR MINT. Still in shrink with hype sticker] $3

Shipping from Canada

Edited by beatzbydru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEW ADDED:

TA-KU : "Songs To Make Up To" (2015, Vinyl, EP, Repress, Pink)

SHLOHMO : "Bad Vibes - Rarities & Extras" [Sealed] (Vinyl, LP, Album)

NORTHLANE : "Node" [Sealed] (7" Box Set, Album, Limited Edition, Special Edition, 11 × Vinyl, 7", Clear)

RYAN ADAMS : "Heartbreaker" [Sealed] (4 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Deluxe Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Stereo DVD, DVD-Video)

• 2 weeks later...