PO: Morrissey - Low In High School

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I'm surprised that it's only /450...it's been available for pre-order on his website for 3 weeks now and still hasn't sold out yet.  I see 115 copies left on the UK MPorium store.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Dhesketh said:

Mporium has it up, listed as clear vinyl /500.  Think that is a variant limited to the site, or do Piccadilly and bullmoose have the same one?

A few other sites mention clear vinyl in their listing. I am reading it as the bundle of shirt + 7" single is limited to 500.

But who knows really.

Very surprised this hasn't leaked yet tbh

3 minutes ago, darkeyelids said:

A few other sites mention clear vinyl in their listing. I am reading it as the bundle of shirt + 7" single is limited to 500.

But who knows really.

Very surprised this hasn't leaked yet tbh

When I ordered just the 7", it said limited to 500 pieces.  But if they're all on clear I'd be surprised if that's accurate.  Guess we will see.  

On 10/11/2017 at 6:10 PM, Dhesketh said:

Mporium has it up, listed as clear vinyl

On 10/11/2017 at 6:35 PM, darkeyelids said:

A few other sites mention clear vinyl in their listing.

Where does it state that the vinyl is clear?  I don't see anywhere on the description on MPorium that it is on clear vinyl.  The digital mock up shows a clear/white vinyl, is that what you are referring to?  I emailed TMStores and they said their version was on black vinyl.

4 hours ago, plucker said:

Where does it state that the vinyl is clear?  I don't see anywhere on the description on MPorium that it is on clear vinyl.  The digital mock up shows a clear/white vinyl, is that what you are referring to?  I emailed TMStores and they said their version was on black vinyl.

check ths us store...

4 hours ago, xpacinox said:

check ths us store...

That's what I checked...this is the description on the US Mporium site: 

Jacky Is Only Happy 7” Vinyl [Limited Edition PRE-ORDER]

Please note this is a 500 piece LIMITED EDITION PRE-ORDER item, release date is 12/22/17.

No mention of clear vinyl.  If there is another page that I missed, please let me know.

7 hours ago, plucker said:

That's what I checked...this is the description on the US Mporium site: 

Jacky Is Only Happy 7” Vinyl [Limited Edition PRE-ORDER]

Please note this is a 500 piece LIMITED EDITION PRE-ORDER item, release date is 12/22/17.

No mention of clear vinyl.  If there is another page that I missed, please let me know.

I believe when I first ordered it stated clear, but I could be wrong.  Asked mporium and they said that they are the only place that has it on clear, as far as they knew at least.

• 4 months later...