[PO] Denzel Curry - 32 Zel/Planet Shrooms

ethereal

It looks like 32 Zel/Planet Shrooms by Denzel Curry is finally getting the vinyl treatment.

Up now on fat beats:

https://www.fatbeats.com/products/denzel-curry-32-zel-lp

Hopefully LV will have a variant but who knows.  I'll update here if that info becomes available.

Edited by ethereal

• 2 months later...

Was surprised to see the record being purple. Good stuff. Listening now, has a little static through a few quiet spots. I don't clean my records before spinning them, I only use a brush but a cleaning could possibly fix it. 

Also Juicy J is on Ultimate 

oE02HZN.jpg

Edited by pizza face

1 hour ago, pizza face said:

Was surprised to see the record being purple. Good stuff. Listening now, has a little static through a few quiet spots. I don't clean my records before spinning them, I only use a brush but a cleaning could possibly fix it. 

oE02HZN.jpg

woa, was this supposed to be the standard version? the original artwork was green and purple so I’m wondering if there’s more colors now... either way, looks great

1 hour ago, pizza face said:

oE02HZN.jpg

Woah, I really didn't expect that, I wonder if there's more color options.

And I'm kinda bummed they put the Ultimate remix instead of the original, I like Juicy J's verse on it, but I still prefer the original.

Probably a way to get more money by releasing them seperately if they do release planet shrooms. 

And yeah I wish they didn't put ultimate remix on there. Or at least include it as a bonus track. Oh well it's still nice to have in the collection. I only listened to side a last night so hopefully side b still includes Dece on ice age

Edit. Dece is not on Ice Age. - _-

Edited by pizza face

got mine in the other day and almost had to destroy the printed inner sleeve just to get the record out. I’m not sure if it was static or poor sizing but be careful ya’ll.

on first spin it sounded pretty good but I was hearing a fair amount of noise as well, I’m not sure if that has to do with the inner sleeve situation but I’m guessing probably.

gonna give it a good clean today and see if it improves.

5 hours ago, ethereal said:

got mine in the other day and almost had to destroy the printed inner sleeve just to get the record out. I’m not sure if it was static or poor sizing but be careful ya’ll.

on first spin it sounded pretty good but I was hearing a fair amount of noise as well, I’m not sure if that has to do with the inner sleeve situation but I’m guessing probably.

gonna give it a good clean today and see if it improves.

Let us know if it helps. I probably gotta clean mine once I get home from vacation 

On 12/10/2017 at 4:20 PM, pizza face said:

Let us know if it helps. I probably gotta clean mine once I get home from vacation 

it helped a bit but I’m still hearing a good amount of noise. and to clarify, this is the salt and pepper variant.

did you notice any noise on the purple variant ?

edit: just saw you said you had static in the quiet parts which is exactly what I’m experiencing as well. cleaning helped a little but it’s still there to some extent 

Edited by ethereal