PO Soon: The Angelic Process - We All Die Laughing Boxset

So I spotted this through a friend and haven't seen anything about it anywhere yet possibly because the pre-orders not live just yet but according to the net pre-sales start in early October which is only a few days away and the box is supposedly out by December.

20170922_160051.jpg?zoom=0.7225000202655

Burning World Records is set to release a box set of the complete works of cult favourites The Angelic Process on vinyl in December 2017. Included in the box, titled We All Die Laughing, set will be all material the band deemed fit for release starting with … And Your Blood Is Full Of Honey from 2001 and ending with Weighing Souls With Sand from 2007 that was released earlier on vinyl by Roadburn Records (2007) and Burning World Records (2016).

The box set will contain:

• … And Your Blood Is Full Of Honey LP (2001)
  • Coma Waering LP (2003)
  • Sigh EP LP (2006)
  • We All Die Laughing LP (2006)
  • Weighing Souls With Sand 2LP (2007)

So 6 slabs of vinyl in total, all with new artwork by Maurice de Jong (Gnaw Their Tongues) who already did the re-issues of Coma Waering and Weighing Souls With Sand. The first 100 copies sold on our website will also include a cd with the material of the Solipsis promo cd the band send to a couple of labels at the time.

The box set will also be available in a digital form with most of the material being available for the first time ever.

Pre-sales will start in October.

I'll post a link once it goes up.

Already hopped on Coma Waering and Weighing Souls re-issues but this is an easy double dip for me. Hoping I get in that first hundred, this will probably be heinously expensive to import but I'm a sucker for Angelic Process.

Edited by Stress On The Sky

Also before this gets buried under a wave of bigger less fringe threads Imma just tag a bunch of you regulars who were raving about the re-issue of Weighing Souls in the hope you guys and girls see it. My threads tend to sink.

@andi, @Eliminator Jr., @omik11303, @JRHews, @GHOSTDRONES, @anchorlessbodies, @drds89, @ephemeral 

I'll DM Derek cos his silly ™ makes him hard to tag

Whoa. Thank you @Stress On The Sky for tagging, very kind! You're probably right, this will be prohibetively expensive to ship to the EU, but I'll take a look at the final price and decide then. By now I have two copies of Coma Waering and Weighing Souls each, but I'd love to own the EPs.

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Super grateful you'd consider tagging me for this.  Feel free to PM me if it goes up at a strange time – I'd kick myself for missing out on this one.

23 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Whoa. Thank you @Stress On The Sky for tagging, very kind! You're probably right, this will be prohibetively expensive to ship to the EU, but I'll take a look at the final price and decide then. By now I have two copies of Coma Waering and Weighing Souls each, but I'd love to own the EPs.

No worries guys.

I'll do my best to keep everyone in the loop as best I can and holler as soon as I see a link or get anything more concrete regarding contents of the box etc.

Hmmmm....yeah on a recent post on Burning World's Facebook it states that preorders are starting in "the beginning of November" but the page it links to mentions October. Would definitely be good to have clarity on this, and not risk missing it, but I'm also a bit weary of the price.

14 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Burning World Records are based in the Netherlands I believe, so shipping within EU should be reasonable

The Solipsis promo material being sent with the first 100 orders is such a big deal. I'm assuming the material in question is this release http://rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth/the_angelic_process/solipsistic/

Which has some absolutely fantastic songs on it, I'm honestly dying to hear how they're going to sound in CD/FLAC quality, considering  there's only a low quality version of it available. If I don't get to be one of the first 100 ( Just the thought of it is making me anxious, seriously, The Angelic Process is the best band to ever graze this planet) - I can only hope that they will at least do a Bandcamp digital release of it. There is only one slightly disappointing aspect to this box set so far, and that is the lack of the CD bonus tracks of ...And Your Blood Is Full Of Honey, those tracks being Hang Him Higher and Cages Of Blood And Bone, both of which are absolutely ethereal and brilliant, ugh, I'm getting goosebumps just from mentioning them. 

https://www.discogs.com/The-Angelic-Process-And-Your-Blood-Is-Full-Of-Honey/release/915184

They released ...And Your Blood Is Full Of Honey with the new artwork on Bandcamp very recently, and as you can see, it's missing the bonus tracks which can be found on the physical CD.

https://burningworldrecords.bandcamp.com/album/and-your-blood-is-full-of-honey

With that said, I am pumped to finally get my hands on both the debut album and the Sigh EP, I consider that EP to be their very best work, although I'd take any of their material over basically everything else any day of the week. The passing of Kris is the most tragic loss in the history of music as far as I'm concerned, and to see how unkown they really are will forever boggle my mind. They were and still are an absolute treasure and it's simply a pleasure to be among the lucky few to have discovered them.

ALSO: That FUCKING explosion of a part at 3:55 of this song. It incinerates your entire face and proceeds to burn away at your soul. A tier of its own which I don't see any artist ever topping.

Edited by AnimosityDK

8 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

Burning World Records are based in the Netherlands I believe, so shipping within EU should be reasonable

You are absolutely right. I somehow lost track of the fact that I ordered both Weighing Souls and Coma through their shop and shipping has been very reasonable. Thank you for reminding me!

POSTING

I'm pretty sure I have a digital copy of Solopsistic as well if anyone misses out on the first 100. I'm on vacation now though. 

I have repress of Coma and Weighing Souls as well as a first press of Weighing Souls. Would love to grab this as well. Immense band. 

I also wouldnt mind being included in the PM list if this goes up at an odd time, though I know I am a newbie. 

@Stress On The Sky  Thank you, sir, I had no idea this was in the works!!

This would be a box set worthy of the $$ for just a collectible as much as I love their music, and I have never probed around much for the Solipsistic music; had it on my wantlist at discogs for about 4 years before giving up.

I still have all three 1st press WSWS and play the 2nd press /100 Gold (when nobody is home, I just have to crank this music - its all-on, going to war cadences are incredible)

Fingers crossed for first /100, please keep us updated :)

• 2 weeks later...

So after failing to get a question sent through their website n blog i started following the label on fb n asked they said preorders will go live late october n theyll have more info soon. Might be an idea to follow them on fb those who r desperate to be in that first 100. 

• 4 weeks later...

After a bit more harassment the guy who runs the burning world fb said he aims to get it online next week.

Also some guy who was asking for price details was quoted an estimated price of around $70.

Edited by Stress On The Sky