PO Soon: The Angelic Process - We All Die Laughing Boxset

7 minutes ago, larshj said:

If you use the dropdown menu you can order the "6LP + CD" (at 75 Euro) which I only can assume includes the CD - or am I missing something/misunderstanding something?

Thought they said first hundo get the cd. Didnt even realise there was two options. Ill try n email n see if they can upgrade my order. 

Edited by Stress On The Sky

5 minutes ago, larshj said:

If you open the link that was posted there are two versions - 6LP at 70 Euro and 6LP + CD at 75 Euro. So I don't think it's some kind of lottery-thing - just a limited version at 5 euro extra for the CD. 

Yeah i see that now previously they had suggested it was going to be a lottery so in my haste i ordered so fast i didnt look at the page n catch that. Ive emailed them to see if they will except the extra €5 n upgrade my order. Worst case scenario its a no go n i just get the box. Wont lose too much sleep over it.

Snagged a CD copy... even after shipping to America this box set is a Big Bang for your buck. Super excited about this! Glad to have come to the boards to see someone has posted about it. This band is so underrated.

Oh and @Lugubrious They said in a comment on fb it’s 75 copies with cd and 300 otherwise. They said 100 of the former at first so either they ended up not having enough CDs or 25 weren’t made publicly available (reserved for family and friends).

Edited by DarcX

Closer to $120 PPD for me, but I'll take it.  Can't wait to finally check out more of their releases outside of Weighing Souls.  VC (and most people) are snoozing on this release, hard.  Glad there wasn't a mad scramble for limited variants.  300 is a small enough run that I can see this being sought after down the road.

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Closer to $120 PPD for me, but I'll take it.  Can't wait to finally check out more of their releases outside of Weighing Souls.  VC (and most people) are snoozing on this release, hard.  Glad there wasn't a mad scramble for limited variants.  300 is a small enough run that I can see this being sought after down the road.

Yes, after PP conversion rate which is always 3% higher than currency bid, and fees through my bank it was about $118. Still not bad for 6 discs and a box with /75 CDr of Solipsistic/Solipsis. Christmas present!

@jonrawks I can't remember if you are into them, but as much as you're into a good deal of Nadja/AB projects, I think AB had to have been influenced by this couple's output (I've never read that anywhere, they may be just have developed in parallel universes, but TAP predates Nadja).

There are still some sets with CD available as of this edit.

Edited by drds89
VIP tag