PO: Jenny & Tyler - Faint Not (indie singer/songwriters, FFO The Lumineers, Shovels & Rope, The Head and the Heart)

"Welcome to our PRE ORDER page for Faint Not Limited-Edition Vinyl! We’ve been wanting to order these in vinyl for a long time now and because of the increase in vinyl manufacturers, we’re finally able to, if we reach 100 pre-orders in the next 3 days. The manufacturer we’re working with estimates 8-10 weeks production time, so we plan on having them by late November or early December.

We’re planning on fulfilling each one of these orders ourselves, hand-numbering them, and signing them. We’ll even address them to someone and write a short message if you’d like us to.

Here are the details:

- 180 Gram (AUDIOPHILE) Heavyweight Vinyl

- Hand-Numbered

- Signed with the option of a personalized recipient & message

- Digital download included

- Exclusive artwork insert included"

http://jennyandtyler.com/vinyl

21992865_10154204397552614_4658349474008

I'm a huge fan of these guys from back in my college days. They're 100% independent so it's great that they're starting to get vinyl out! 

One of their later albums, "Of This I'm Sure" is also available on vinyl if you're so inclined:

http://jennyandtyler.com/store

JT_Vinyl_LP.jpg

Thanks to anyone who checks this out! 

Edited by TheGreatMrY

Ahhhh...I was looking at another record on their store page that was $25 + $15 shipping (when I used their shipping calculator) -- "Of This I Am Sure."

"Faint Not" is $30 + $2.50 shipping. I'll mull this one over for a day or so...not overly excited to spend $30 before shipping after only listening to 2 of their songs. I'll look them up on Spotify now to see if I can convince myself to pull the trigger on this. 

Edited by Tamubro

2 hours ago, Tamubro said:

Ahhhh...I was looking at another record on their store page that was $25 + $15 shipping (when I used their shipping calculator) -- "Of This I Am Sure."

"Faint Not" is $30 + $2.50 shipping. I'll mull this one over for a day or so...not overly excited to spend $30 before shipping after only listening to 2 of their songs. I'll look them up on Spotify now to see if I can convince myself to pull the trigger on this. 

Thanks for checking it out! 

• 1 month later...