Pretty wack release list so far, personally only interested in the El Vy - Return To The Moon tape.

http://cassettestoredayusa.com/

Punknews is doing a CSD comp if you're into that sorta thing -

https://www.punknews.org/article/64818/punknews-to-release-bullshit-collector-comp-on-cassette-store-day

I feel like half of that stuff was already released on cassette. Are these, like, diff variants? Pharoah Sanders tape sounds neat, but otherwise, what a stinker of a list.

I checked out CSD the last couple years at the biggest local store around (RSD is huge there, line down the block, etc) and there's never ANY demand. They even get most of the releases in and the store just looks dead like a regular Saturday morning. Don't know if it's different elsewhere, but I'm kinda surprised they're still trying to do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo!  In honor of Cassette Store Day, we've marked down the Sunndrug and Metavari cassettes down to only $4 each.  BANANAS.  Each one comes with a digital download code as well, so this is a total steal!

SUNNDRUG - EXIT WOUNDS

Limited to 50 copies, 25 with a metallic gold shell and 25 with a clear shell.  They all come inside of a clear case with a full-print J-card, and each one is also wrapped in a custom, DIY slip cover.  The slip covers for the clear shells are foil stamped with the Sunndrug logo in black, while the gold ones are foil stamped in gold.  There are only 3 copies of the gold left, FYI

METAVARI - TETRA A.D.

We couldn't keep the vinyl version of this in stock (it's still OOP, actually), and there are only about 6 of the cassettes remaining.  These ones come with a white shell and each J-card is hand-screen printed!  It's a two color print:  black and metallic gold, and these also come with a download code for the entire album.

Get at it!

aaa_CSD.jpg