PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

Just now, bluescreenlife said:

1YGEv

I'm in love with this pressing. It. Sounds. Amazing. People whining about $35 shipped for an album from the UK are goofy, especially when it's a quality product, trust me this thing is worth it.

Hoe DARE people have an opinion about pricing. The fools.

13 minutes ago, bluescreenlife said:

rz8wqX9.jpg

I'm in love with this pressing. It. Sounds. Amazing. People whining about $35 shipped for an album from the UK are goofy, especially when it's a quality product, trust me this thing is worth it.

1. it isn't $35ppdfrom the UK and i am not sure where you are getting that number.

2. it is going to be available stateside eventually for much cheaper.

3. just because a product is quality doesn't mean people need to jump the gun and pay close to $50ppd for something that they can get much more affordably if they have patience.

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hoe DARE people have an opinion about pricing. The fools.

Didn't say they can't have an opinion, I'm just sharing my own opinion. The album is $24 and the quality of the jacket and pressing is perfect. Shipping overseas is $12. I'm not sure how people think those prices are unfair, or are expecting lower unless they show up on USA Amazon or in stores. I was mostly posting for those on the fence about ordering it, letting them know it's done very nicely. I happily paid $35 for one of my all time favorite albums because it was done right and sounds great.

5 minutes ago, jrodan said:

1. it isn't $35ppdfrom the UK and i am not sure where you are getting that number.

2. it is going to be available stateside eventually for much cheaper.

3. just because a product is quality doesn't mean people need to jump the gun and pay close to $50ppd for something that they can get much more affordably if they have patience.

I paid 35 shipped to MN the day POs went up.

21 minutes ago, bluescreenlife said:

I paid 35 shipped to MN the day POs went up.

if you have read any posts in this thread since you did that you would see that shipping is no longer what you paid and actually much higher. it is almost $50 to order it direct right now. so people want to wait and pay less. that is smart on their part. but if you want to build a time machine and allow everyone to order at the $35ppd you paid, you are more than welcome. btw, i guarantee i pay less than the $35 you paid by being patient, so there is that too.

Edited by jrodan

1 minute ago, bluescreenlife said:

Ah, a simple misunderstanding, burn me at the stake! Well I hope you all get copies for decent prices. I wonder why they upped it so much.

They just bounced back replies in the same tone yours was :P

These albums are 30 years old it's not like waiting is a punishment at this point. Thank you for the glowing review though can't wait to grab a copy for 24 shipped.

2 hours ago, bluescreenlife said:

Didn't say they can't have an opinion, I'm just sharing my own opinion. The album is $24 and the quality of the jacket and pressing is perfect. Shipping overseas is $12. I'm not sure how people think those prices are unfair, or are expecting lower unless they show up on USA Amazon or in stores. I was mostly posting for those on the fence about ordering it, letting them know it's done very nicely. I happily paid $35 for one of my all time favorite albums because it was done right and sounds great.

I was just fucking with you, dont get your knickers in twist. 

5 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

My copies showed up yesterday... The alternate Isn't Anything was in the box as well. I will be spinning these tonight.

If you can tell what the difference is in the alt. Isn't Anything and the sanctioned one, let us know! I don't think anyone has actually said anything about that yet.