PO: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and Isn't Anything

1 hour ago, Andthejets27 said:

Lots of inner grove distortion a handful of tracks on my copies, but more so on Isn’t Anything. Anyone else? 

You are most likely calling this something incorrectly. You are not going to get igd on several misc tracks, you are going to get closest to the center of record.

1 hour ago, defectiveepitaph said:

It's really a great listen! The kind of interview you WANT to hear, a genuine, detailed conversation.

The guy interviewing was kinda funny, like at times you could hear it in his voice that he was annoyed with how overly detailed Kevin was. Like he was genuinely upset KS was spending all his time doing Loveless and not writing new material :lol:

Edited by Tommy

• 4 months later...
23 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Why feel bad, can't they still just order them from the UK?

Yeah but they won't/ haven't because they dont want to pay $20 shipping. I've gotten numerous messages from people asking me to sell them mine on discogs and my response is always 'I won't sell it for less than what you can get it for on their website' 

11 hours ago, CatsNJazz said:

Yeah but they won't/ haven't because they dont want to pay $20 shipping. I've gotten numerous messages from people asking me to sell them mine on discogs and my response is always 'I won't sell it for less than what you can get it for on their website' 

Note the shipping is up to $36.33 for the LP bundle.

I was waiting on the tour in hopes that they'd have copies, but ended up ordering yesterday since that didn't pan out. If they just made it an $80 bundle inclusive of shipping, I'd feel better. But $45 + $36.33 hurts.

Edited by fondfarewell