1 hour ago, armadillo01 said:

Did the Autumn Defense reissue materialise?

100%; it's definitely out there. I'm still looking for a fairly priced Harvest Moon.  Wouldn't mind a Poncier either, but beggars etc. When does Bullmoose go live with leftovers? Any others?

Edited by docbronze

21 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

I only picked one one thing up: the Paul McCarty "Christmastime" 7-inch (the red one with the Norah Jones B-side). I somehow managed to scratch up Side B before getting it out of the sleeve. Maybe it came this way. It plays, but has some noticeable pops in it. The actual title song is kind of a let down though. It's only a little over a minute long. Still a cool pickup though.

Eh, just pick up the “Holidays Rule Volume 2” full length LP and get those two tracks, The Decemberists and more:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Holidays-Rule-Vol-2/release/11178036

Edit: NOT for $40. My local had this album for $17.99

Edited by Plarocks

8 hours ago, docbronze said:

100%; it's definitely out there. I'm still looking for a fairly priced Harvest Moon.  Wouldn't mind a Poncier either, but beggars etc. When does Bullmoose go live with leftovers? Any others?

Bullmoose doesn't have Poncier  available on the RSD link, so I wouldn't count on them having it at 10:00 today. They are usually pretty good about sourcing their copies left on the site prior to opening it up to online orders.

The Poncier LP was pressed at 4000 - I'm sure flipper prices will drop once the initial demand dies down.

Edited by tonyfranciosa

question, i have a friend that bought about 100 BF RSD vinyl releases for other friends who did not want them... so he decided to sell them on ebay instead of be a dick and return them.  and he's not a jerk flipper either, he is listing these records at only $.01 with a reverse of only 2x the retail price of the record instead of some massive $100 buy it now price.  is this the proper thread for my friend to post links to those auctions or should he start its own for sale thread?

5 minutes ago, tug said:

question, i have a friend that bought about 100 BF RSD vinyl releases for other friends who did not want them... so he decided to sell them on ebay instead of be a dick and return them.  and he's not a jerk flipper either, he is listing these records at only $.01 with a reverse of only 2x the retail price of the record instead of some massive $100 buy it now price.  is this the proper thread for my friend to post links to those auctions or should he start its own for sale thread?

Your friend did not buy 100 records for other people, stop it.

2 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Your friend did not buy 100 records for other people, stop it.

nearly* 100 and yes because they were for gifts but the gifts got denied by the people they were for so now hes just sitting on them.  its not uncommon... i once try to give a girl a gift in 2nd grade and she denied it and then i was left sitting on this glitter lisa frank sticker book so you know it happens.

2 minutes ago, tug said:

nearly* 100 and yes because they were for gifts but the gifts got denied by the people they were for so now hes just sitting on them.  its not uncommon... i once try to give a girl a gift in 2nd grade and she denied it and then i was left sitting on this glitter lisa frank sticker book so you know it happens.

Your friend did not buy 97 records for other people, stop it.

32 minutes ago, tug said:

question, i have a friend that bought about 100 BF RSD vinyl releases for other friends who did not want them... so he decided to sell them on ebay instead of be a dick and return them.  and he's not a jerk flipper either...

Ahahaha, Yeah, what a F*kin nice dude,

willing to part with his 100 records only a couple of days later at NO LESS THAN 2x WHAT HE PAID FOR THEM .

I am surprised there isn't a rule on this forum to ban flippers and fans of the Used.

Edited by V3XED

Just now, ex lion tamer said:

Apparently this is coming out on December 8, but I haven't seen anything official from Graveface on that.

Thanks. I'm ok to wait. It's not their best album but it was the one that got me into them, and on paper it looks like they did this reissue right.