1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

eh, probably, I don't mind them cutting it with room to breathe.  3 songs a side averaging about 15 min a side is not unreasonable. And pretty consistant with every record they have cut so far.

Yeah, i mean, that's great, but i still (personally) don't like it.  I don't like changing sides every other song.  I don't like spending $80 on "live at luther college" because of unnecessary vinyl and packaging.  Really wish they would (also) release a black, 2 LP version.  No frills. 

26 minutes ago, whosnotwo said:

Yeah, i mean, that's great, but i still (personally) don't like it.  I don't like changing sides every other song.  I don't like spending $80 on "live at luther college" because of unnecessary vinyl and packaging.  Really wish they would (also) release a black, 2 LP version.  No frills. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this follows suit like the Red Rocks release and theres a widespread black pressing a few weeks later. 

Edited by timsimmons

Some notable mentions that I can see for Canada on the distro list (for now):

J Dilla - J Dilla Delight Vol 1/2

Insane Clown Posse - Great Milenko 20th Anniversary

Lars & The Bastards - Viking + Live Loud + S/T (separate releases)

Black Lips - The Sick Beat

Xiu Xiu - A Promise

MF Doom - Special Herb (5x Cassette)

Strife - Live at the Troubadour

Latryx - The Album (Deluxe)

Vitamin String Quartet - The World of Studio Ghibli

Edited by stefanb

Not much that interests me, just two thing that I might buy:

Autumn Defense – Circles LP (Underrated Wilco side-project. Would have preferred The Green Hour).

Xiu Xiu – A Promise LP + 7” (180 gram color vinyl with download and bonus tracks).

EDIT: I'll throw in Clap Your Hands Say Yeah – Some Loud Thunder 10th Anniversary Reissue LP especially if it's at a reasonable price seeing as there's no bells and whistles to this other than a download card for what amounts to a live EP comp.

I'd love to own those A Certain Ratios but I'm guessing they'll be 40 bucks each. Blue Oyster Cult - Rarities Vol. 1 seems interesting too.

Edited by armadillo01