Wu-Tang Clan "The Saga Continues"

Wu-Tang-Saga-Continues2.jpg?w=980&q=75

2017 release from the hip hop collective. For 24 years, two letters say it all, "Wu." The nine-man outfit of the Wu-Tang Clan has paved a way for literally hundreds of artists in hip hop. There have been classic and platinum albums like the group's 1993 debut, or Ghostface Killah's Supreme Clientele, and there have been quieter releases that flew under the radar of even the most core fans. The Wu-Tang Clan is an American hip hop group from Staten Island, New York City, originally composed of East Coast rappers RZA, GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God and Masta Killa. The Clan, has reunited for Wu-Tang: The Saga Continues via eOne Entertainment. The single titled, "People Say" featuring Red Man, has blown fans away.

I could only find it in these places, so not sure if legit or not: hhv.de, vinyl-digital.com, deejay.de

This shit is so disappointing. Way more of a compilation than an actual wu album. There's a song where the chorus is clearly two Raekwon/ghostface lines that were not recorded together (or even during the same time period probably) smashed together to make a hook. No gza, no odb. I'd rather they just stop releasing "wu" albums at this point.  

On 10/14/2017 at 11:52 AM, Andthejets27 said:

This shit is so disappointing. Way more of a compilation than an actual wu album. There's a song where the chorus is clearly two Raekwon/ghostface lines that were not recorded together (or even during the same time period probably) smashed together to make a hook. No gza, no odb. I'd rather they just stop releasing "wu" albums at this point.  

No goddam GZA?!?