Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

1 minute ago, ejc625 said:

Hopefully they didn’t release the first two volumes separately from the third and fourth. That’s way that post reads is a little curious. 

it would be cool if they did a 2xLP to differentiate between the first and second pressings but I agree, it reads like it will be split somehow.

6 minutes ago, cside said:

Here's hoping for a double LP with one volume per side. Disc 1 - Red/Blue half and half, Disc 2 Clear/Brown half and half - as much as I love the 10" set, it's a pain to keep flipping

You can keep a copy, you don't have to keep buying and selling it.

Might jump in on this dependant on how close to Christmas it lands and how much some other must haves run to. If its all 4 volumes in one go I'll have to seriously consider the price, as 4 slabs likely coming from the US is going to be a real kick in nads financially speaking.

Could live with just Volume 1 & 2 if I'm being honest. Air & Earth I very rarely listen to.

I have nothing to base this on at all, but I doubt it'll just be a repress of the original. I'm feeling more of a "standard edition 2xLP" type of vibe. Maybe 4x10" but in a simpler package - or even as separate 2x10" for Vol 1/Vol 2? Just spitballing here.

But who knows, really. Besides the people involved.

Edited by tape

• 2 weeks later...