Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

17 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

I could be wrong but Thrice never said that. I think people were jumping the gun a bit. Thrice never mentioned a reissue. That was the fans speculating a bit too much

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

Riley confirmed the vinyl in a podcast

and why does the band feel it needed to announce they will be doing that?

"hey guys, I'm sure it's going to be a surprise but we will be playing music off the record that is having an anniversary this year that everyone likes"

The real crime is we didn't get an Illusion of Safety 15 year tour

10 minutes ago, ethereal said:

no but they are playing an Alchemy set for the tour.

I just looked at the setlist and don't even get why people are so excited. Is 4 Alchemy Index songs anything new?

Hoping they change the set up a bit because there's far too much from the new album but I won't get my hopes up. Also hoping Deadbolt stays around

10 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Just confirmed 5 minutes ago (I’m at the show) a repress on four 10”s with new artwork. 

Didn’t think it needed reimagined artwork, but I’m curious to see what it looks like. Hopefully it will have the same book presentation like the first pressing (including all the lyrics).

13 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Just confirmed 5 minutes ago (I’m at the show) a repress on four 10”s with new artwork. 

So I was at the show last night as well, and from what I remember Dustin said that tonight (last night) was the first time they could talk about it onstage.  He said that they tried to have it in time for this tour, but they couldn’t make it in time.  The repress will be available online, it will have new colors of vinyl, and will remain on the 4 x 10 format as andrewlucas stated above.  I don’t recall whether him saying anything about whether they will do the leather bound book again or not.

On 11/5/2017 at 12:32 PM, jaredisburning said:

So I was at the show last night as well, and from what I remember Dustin said that tonight (last night) was the first time they could talk about it onstage.  He said that they tried to have it in time for this tour, but they couldn’t make it in time.  The repress will be available online, it will have new colors of vinyl, and will remain on the 4 x 10 format as andrewlucas stated above.  I don’t recall whether him saying anything about whether they will do the leather bound book again or not.

This gives me hope that pre-orders will be up by the time this tour wraps up.

On 11/4/2017 at 9:00 PM, andrewlucas said:

On 11/5/2017 at 9:32 AM, jaredisburning said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/0w5UAMX