Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

I'm kind of hoping this goes up early next year, which I know will probably leave a lot of people here foaming at the mouth in paroxysms of rage if it happens but November and December are the worst possible months to be dropping what I imagine will be probably at least $50 worth of pre-order before another $30 international shipping.

I've been waiting for a chance to grab this for so long I'm happy to wait till after the financial bloodbath that is Christmas is done.

3 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I'm kind of hoping this goes up early next year, which I know will probably leave a lot of people here foaming at the mouth in paroxysms of rage if it happens but November and December are the worst possible months to be dropping what I imagine will be probably at least $50 worth of pre-order before another $30 international shipping.

I've been waiting for a chance to grab this for so long I'm happy to wait till after the financial bloodbath that is Christmas is done.

Yeah, same here - after the Brand New limited edition and the Cursive reissues I'm praying another must-have doesn't come along before I get the gift-getting out of the way. I'm hoping Banquet will have the hookup so I can at least avoid the inevitable customs horrorshow. 

33 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah I pray this doesn’t come before the holidays. Not only am I trying to save for gifts, but I’m also saving for my wedding and Gotta fix my car. The perfect storm right there. 

I'd be surprised if it doesn't considering they've mentioned that they were hoping to have it on the current tour but it was delayed.

12 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Limited to 2,000

Make sure your mouse is functional and ready

Really think 2000 will move that fast? I know Thrice is super popular but I feel like this should last at least a couple minutes. I know when they put up the most recent Beggars repress I was able to snag both splatters fairly easily and they were out of 500.

Edited by dapeebs

1 minute ago, dapeebs said:

Really think 2000 will move that fast? I know Thrice is super popular but I feel like this should last at least a couple minutes. I know when they put up the most recent Beggars repress I was able to snag both splatters fairly easily and they were out of 500.

A couple minutes for 2000 would be pretty fast.

All I know is that I'm going to be ready to make the purchase and I'm going to be pretty damn upset if I somehow don't get one because 2,000 of their other fans are able to check out faster than me.  Regardless, isn't it a safe assumption that Thrice has more than 2,000 fans that are into vinyl?  Just seems more limited than necessary for this release.  Maybe I'm wrong though...

23 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

That was Beggars, this is The Alchemy Index.