Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

Sandbag sucks at packing records, fulfilling orders in a timely fashion, and has shit customer service. They royally messed up Nine Inch Nails recent reissues. Tons of people received damaged records or didn't receive them at all.  NIN ended up switching store services and are still trying to fix all of the messed up orders because sandbag couldn't handle it

Edited by jaba1337
sp

Wow. How do you fuck this up this bad? Haha. At the official on sale time, you are officially greeted with a "page not found" screen. 

It is one thing to have a random drop and sell out quickly, but when you intentionally tell fans an official on sale time to try to reward your social media followers, and then this happens, that is a whole new level of fucked up.

That being said, I liked this album okay but probably would not have purchased anyway. But, I can imagine the anger of someone who had been waiting for this reissue as long as many of you have. 

Edited by kas1985
Added content.