Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

After a lot of deliberation, I decided not to buy in on this one. And I probably could have snagged a round 1 copy.

That being said, be glad its numbered! I got F*KD on the 新しい日の誕生 pre-order where they arent even differentiating between the extended press and the originally promised x/2000. 

Oh, and if anyone has a copy of Identity Crisis they want to sell..... HMU. :lol:

Edited by V3XED
wrong album name. lol.

8 minutes ago, V3XED said:

After a lot of deliberation, I decided not to buy in on this one. And I probably could have snagged a round 1 copy.

That being said, be glad its numbered! I got F*KD on the rain temple pre-order where they arent even differentiating between the extended press and the originally promised x/2000. 

Oh, and if anyone has a copy of Identity Crisis they want to sell..... HMU. :lol:

The label that released it has a copy they want to sell: https://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/animal-style-records/products/copy-of-thrice-identity-crisis-vinyl-lp

14 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

why isn't this available anymore? fuck thrice and their small represses! I didn't get one and now its sold out? Fuck them they need to press more. 

The second time this went on sale they said it was only going to be available until Monday in the video. I’m sure you’ll be able to find a copy.

34 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

For how long these were available, I’m surprised how high some eBay auctions are already. There is one at $102 (29 bids) and still has over five days left. 

the original 2000 went up late T-gives night/ early Black Friday morning. 

the opened order was from 10AM Black Friday through the following Monday (unknown how many)

4 minutes ago, andables said:

the original 2000 went up late T-gives night/ early Black Friday morning. 

the opened order was from 10AM Black Friday through the following Monday (unknown how many)

You're answering a question that wasn't asked...