Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

15 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

has anyone that has gotten shipping notification being shipped fedex 2-day?  or are you all dhl ground?

That's a solid point. I upgraded my shipping since it was only marginally extra and wanted to know if it was fucked before other people so I could hop in line for a replacement.

My dad ordered this for me, but I'm doubting I lucked out in early shipping 'cause it took him all day to respond to me :P 

He gave me the order #, but I don't see anywhere where I can maybe type that in as someone unregistered and check its status, ah well, I'll patiently wait till next year :) 

14 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

That's a solid point. I upgraded my shipping since it was only marginally extra and wanted to know if it was fucked before other people so I could hop in line for a replacement.

I keep thinking about my experience with shitbag with the NIN releases and about how i had ordered The Fragile Deviations and chose the fed-ex premier holy shit overnight delivery and then it didn't show up.  Then like a week later shitbag tells me that fedex must've lost my order and that they were sending my replacement dhl ground because it was trackable.  they said that fedex overnight isn't trackable (which i still have a hard time believing).  it crossed my mind when i placed my order in the "first round" with alchemy to just go with dhl ground to avoid a possibility that fedex 2-day was also going to be untrackable, but ultimately went with the 2-day out of desire to get this damn record into my hands asap.

5 minutes ago, TheMightyQuinn said:

Did any of you get some sort of other confirmation from either sandbag or Thrice after you completed your order besides a paypal receipt? I didn’t, and I still haven’t received a shipping confirmation. 

I ordered about 20 minutes after it went up. I got a confirmation from Thrice store along with PayPal confirm. Order still says unfulfilled.

So the next question is for those of you who received shipping confirmation already: Did you order "just" the Vinyl, or did you order the bundle with the shirt???

I ordered the vinyl/shirt bundle, within minutes of the "accidental" first batch going up Thursday night, and still haven't received a shipping notice. 

54 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I wouldn’t think you need to email them. Will probably take a couple days to get all the orders shipped out. 

Well I went to look at the email confirmation and noticed the autofill I have on my phone fucked up my address. So now I'm glad it hasn't shipped yet. My impatience paid off for once!

Thank you for your email.

We are currently receiving and allocating stock for these orders.

Orders are being allocated, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Those whose orders fall into the second pressing will be shipping in early 2018.

Those whose orders are shipping from the first pressing will receive an email confirming this in the days to come with shipment confirmation containing tracking information, with the aim of arriving in the next couple of weeks, depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. The expected dispatch times are the end of this week/next week.

Kindest regards,

Both me and my girlfriend got shipping confirmation emails a short while ago, we were in the first batch and both ordered the box set only, not the bundle.  Curiously enough, we both chose the FedEX 2-day shipping option and both of ours have been shipped out via UPS 2-day Air.  Maybe there's an issue with FedEx, idk... Anyways, hoping ours both show up unscathed and packaged well...