Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

22 minutes ago, Patrick. said:

I ordered 3 minutes after the first batch went on sale and still haven’t received shipping confirmation. Emailed Sandbag and they said they are sending them out on a first come first served basis. Which is pretty frustrating... 

Should’ve got that order in quicker bud. ;)

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

it's official ... folks that ordered the pre order second wave are receiving shipping confirmations and numbered copies. 

Source : in exile (thrice Facebook fan community)

I get the feeling maybe there were some cancelled orders from the first wave and the first people to order from the second wave got those cancelled ones, that's just pure speculation though, or they could just be sending these out randomly

25 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

I get the feeling maybe there were some cancelled orders from the first wave and the first people to order from the second wave got those cancelled ones, that's just pure speculation though, or they could just be sending these out randomly

thats what i was thinking. no way to tell though until people in the first wave all receive their records. 

On 12/16/2017 at 3:26 PM, Codyoster said:

On 12/16/2017 at 3:51 PM, tokimedo said:

thats what i was thinking. no way to tell though until people in the first wave all receive their records. 

I think it's far more likely that Shitbag is screwing up, I just can't see them being that calculated and organized....