Thrice - The Alchemy Index [Reissue]

11 hours ago, Ratsky9 said:

I received shipping notification for mine Wednesday, it spent 2 days in a DHL facility. it departed Friday morning, and USPS has been awaiting The order ever since. I really hope that it just didn't get scanned at some point otherwise I have no clue where it is

That's exactly what happened with mine :/

9 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Please... anyone... why is this bad what does it do? 

5 minutes ago, danmpie7 said:

It's think that if they are the same number, they both have to be played at the same time for them to produce any audio. 

Those poor saps out there only got one stereo channel or the other

33 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

same for me. hoping its just the time of year but also worried due to sandbags history

Mine was sitting in Houston for days and I went to plug in the Christmas lights the other day and it was on my doorstep. Never got any other update besides that it was “processed” in Houston.

11 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

what does AP 0001 mean? thats whats printed on the back of mine in gold where everyone elses numbers are 

http://www.monoprints.com/numbering_prints.php

Unfortunately, the numbering sequence does not necessarily reflect the order of printing as the prints are placed to dry in racks without any specific order and days or weeks later removed for the signing and numbering, which happens haphzardly. 
Of course, there will be some additional prints in excess of the numbered edition which are not considered part of the edition. These are: trial proofs, printer's proofs (PP), artist's proofs (AP also known as épreuve d'artiste, or E.A.) and a bon à tirer (BAT), which in French means good to print. Some prints are even marked N.F.S (not for sale) or H.C. (hors commerce which in french means not to sell).

My copy showed up today. #731. I’ve gotta say, and I’ve only gotten a chance to listen to Fire and Water, I think the OG sounds better. The highs on Fire are essentially non-existent, and the bass resonance on The Whaler is overbearing and sounds like a flagalating uterus.  I am elated with the packaging and the colored variants, though.