PO Now: Sevendust - Self-titled 2x LP (12.08.17)

Double LP Pressed on neon yellow vinyl. 

Bullmoose

Amazon

Pledgemusic

Side 1
Black
Bitch
Terminator

Side 2
Too Close To Hate
Wired 
Prayer

Side 3
Face
Speak
Will It Bleed

Side 4
My Ruin
Born To Die

EDIT: 

Just found the pledgemusic store with more info and updated post

Edited by derby625

Just found out through John Connolly's Facebook that they did not have anything to do with this release. 

TVT was bought off by The Orchard and consequently the band has no say in any matter concerning the first four albums. Apparently they had no idea this was happening and they aren't getting a cent from this release...

Although not sure of the Amazon and Bullmoose listing as it states TVT...

Edited by VinylMario
edit

• 11 months later...
On 10/21/2017 at 8:55 PM, firefoxUSSR said:

Finally!  This is the only album of theirs I need on vinyl.  If (hed)PE's debut was on vinyl my 1997 vinyl wishes  would be complete.

This is really the only one you like? Checkout “Home”, “Seasons”, & “Animosity”.

maybe it’s been a long time since you’ve heard those but they got some of their best songs. Back when they were still heavy & had a numetal edge to some of their songs.

8 minutes ago, Tedwards_ said:

This is really the only one you like? Checkout “Home”, “Seasons”, & “Animosity”.

maybe it’s been a long time since you’ve heard those but they got some of their best songs. Back when they were still heavy & had a numetal edge to some of their songs.

Really? You bumped a year old thread to give someone recommendations on what Sevendust albums to listen to?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 5:55 PM, Tedwards_ said:

I like Home minus about 4 tracks and I recall Animosity being decent.  That said they aren't as cohesive an album as self-titled, where there's a song that I think is lame but the rest holds up well.

On 10/22/2017 at 5:11 AM, VinylMario said:

TVT was bought off by The Orchard and consequently the band has no say in any matter concerning the first four albums. 

I bother the Orchard twice a year about making vinyl editions of Nothingface's TVT albums.  Skeletons is particularly crushed in the dynamics department, really want this to happen.  I own a pre-master copy of Violence, which fills my burning desire for that one with a full 12dB of dynamic (instead of the retail CD's 5dB).

On 10/16/2018 at 6:04 PM, shenanigans said:

Really? You bumped a year old thread to give someone recommendations on what Sevendust albums to listen to?

"I'm mindin' my own business....I don't see nothin' wrong..."

What's funny is I am just now seriously going to buy a copy.  And I still want my (hed) P.E. self-titled. #1997

Edited by firefoxUSSR

1 hour ago, firefoxUSSR said:

I bother the Orchard twice a year about making vinyl editions of Nothingface's TVT albums.  Skeletons is particularly crushed in the dynamics department, really want this to happen.  I own a pre-master copy of Violence, which fills my burning desire for that one with a full 12dB of dynamic (instead of the retail CD's 5dB).

I would take  copy of Violence. That art would look sick with a bright yellow/ or maybe Orange variant.