PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

36 minutes ago, phramenma said:

15€ to ship from a EU specific site....what is this...?

*Edit. Ha! It gets even funnier. They're from Finland which basically means I could go there myself fo less than what they're asking for shipping and pick it up myself. Must be a site issue, that can't be a real estimate, as shipping from Italy isn't even that expensive.

**Edit Edit Okay there's a group on FB now that's actually going for a fan pressing of this one.

Edited by JoshuaNilk

38 minutes ago, ajhall04 said:

Ha. That wasn't long. How legit is this? 

Totally legit. If the band are releasing the files as they stated then every label in the world is free to press it if they wish. And Blood Music are a reputable label who are willing to do so. 

You'll find that lots of bootleg only labels will eventually end up pressing it as well down the line.

3 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Picked up a blood music version.  They seem like a high quality label.   There’s going to be so many variants of this anyway.  This was pretty reasonably priced for a King Gizz variant too

Probably will be the 1st to actually arrive on vinyl too as he's already getting pressing plant slots lined up!

https://stolenbodyrecords.co.uk/product/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland-pre-order/

Stolen Body in the UK has pre-order up for £8. On "Ogre Green vinyl with Blood Red, Toxic Yellow, Blue and Black splatter vinyl". According to the description they will make 250 copies first and then more if they sell out.

Ordered one in a flash.

7 minutes ago, ethereal said:

kgatlw bootlegs? yeah, no thanks 

wake me when the Flightless PO goes up 

You'll be waiting a long time as it seems that they are not pressing any physical release themselves. Just putting the files out there for all to do as they wish. So these are not bootlegs at all.

3 hours ago, craigeduk said:

You'll be waiting a long time as it seems that they are not pressing any physical release themselves. Just putting the files out there for all to do as they wish. So these are not bootlegs at all.

Just did a bit of research and this seems to be the story.

If anyone is interested in a /50 or /100 VC press, please shoot me a DM.

I am currently working out the details with a plant for a short, high-quality run that will be mastered for vinyl.

7 minutes ago, ethereal said:

Just did a bit of research and this seems to be the story.

If anyone is interested in a /50 or /100 VC press, please shoot me a DM.

I am currently working out the details with a plant for a short, high-quality run that will be mastered for vinyl.

Also in for one depending on the price.