PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

9 minutes ago, ryantark said:

Same master, different plants. Someone with fancy gear or strong opinions should do some comparisons. 

Some smart labels should start sending each other emails so they can share plates...would cut costs significantly.

47 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

also..  who's bored in 6 months..

https://www.discogs.com/master/view/1268453

Fixed as you can't add items until they are in hand and it will be awhile till any are in hand.

Just want to reiterate in case people are on the fence or want to double dip: bit.ly/KingGizzard-TMRxVM

We EXCEEDED our goal in less than 24 hours. Every record purchased from this point on, every single dollar is going directly to support RAINN (the largest sexual abuse/assault charity in America) -- so if you want a sweet tip-on gatefold teal vinyl for $20, knowing that you're directly supporting a worthy cause, now's the time :)

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Just want to reiterate in case people are on the fence or want to double dip: bit.ly/KingGizzard-TMRxVM

We EXCEEDED our goal in less than 24 hours. Every record purchased from this point on, every single dollar is going directly to support RAINN (the largest sexual abuse/assault charity in America) -- so if you want a sweet tip-on gatefold teal vinyl for $20, knowing that you're directly supporting a worthy cause, now's the time :)

How does one "double dip" on Kickstarter? Last night I bought the wax mage version instantly and tried to go back for a wizard blob but I was getting the "you already contributed to this project..." treatment. In my defense I just joined Kickstarter to support this project so I don't know how it usually works.

1 hour ago, natenomm said:

At this rate, this album may have more variants than Sleep's Dopesmoker. 

I said in some thread earlier this year (don't recall which) that I was confident nothing would ever beat Reinventing Axl Rose in terms of pressings, but I don't think it's far-fetched to forecast that I'm about to be proven wrong.

after a lot of back and forth, it looks like the VC pressing will (hopefully ) be a numbered mystery variant (similar to the recent hazy mountains release by @EHughes527) meaning each record will be a surprise hand-poured variant and no two will be alike, pricing will be $21.99

If everyone is okay with this, I will move forward with providing PO link.

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up before opening the gates.

9 minutes ago, ethereal said:

after a lot of back and forth, it looks like the VC pressing will (hopefully ) be a numbered mystery variant (similar to the recent hazy mountains release by @EHughes527) meaning each record will be a surprise hand-poured variant and no two will be alike, pricing will be $21.99

Let the VC Polygondwania start! :)

Will it be some kind of Deluxe Edition e.g. printed innersleeves, booklet, embossed glowing in the dark cover, ...?

Or more like great and decent?

Count me in anyway.

And is @EHughes527 involved? As I was reading his name I was wondering why there hasn't been a version yet... ;)

Edited by phramenma

51 minutes ago, got PTSD from RSD said:

How does one "double dip" on Kickstarter? Last night I bought the wax mage version instantly and tried to go back for a wizard blob but I was getting the "you already contributed to this project..." treatment. In my defense I just joined Kickstarter to support this project so I don't know how it usually works.

Congrats on the Wax Mage, first off. If you want something else, you can edit your pledge and leave a note saying what you want. 

12 minutes ago, ethereal said:

What are your shipping estimates for Canada? All of a sudden I got RSD BF on my mind...

18 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Price sounds okay to me....but I wonder how much to ship to the UK? Any chance of a comparative image of the design, as i'm not familiar with those hazy mountains issues.

Check here:

https://store.slyvinyl.com/products/svr11-hazy-mountains-small-hours-limited-edition-of-300-random-colored-vinyl-lps

At first I was thinking about these:

lm1.png

lm2.png

Edited by phramenma

4 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Can someone please explain to me how the Diggers Factory business model works? I've read their own explanation twice and still I don't understand how €1 per "digger" can cover all their production costs, or if everyone eventually have to pay for shipping, etc, when DF reach their sales objective? 

EDIT: Found the shipping cost after the pre-order link. Still don't understand how €1 covers the production costs.

Edited by gerrysonford
Found shipping costs

Just now, TheDuke said:

Yeah me too....don't really get how they're doing it for that price.

If I'm not mistaken Diggers Factory are welcoming this treat from KGATLW  to promote their service.

But I'm not totally sure - they could have chosen a smaller number for that one - if it's just a promotion for them.