PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

I couldn't help but laugh at the cartoon gator on the 'overload' page. Brand synergy for ya.

I'm not all the way through but early impressions are super strong. The synths sound incredible, all the acoustic bits...everything just sounds wonderful. It's amazing that this is the fourth album they've done this year and they're still treading crazy new ground.

Just now, TheDuke said:

got it downloaded...in a zip file...but I wanna put it in media player...to burn a cd off...does anybody know how this is done?

I'm not very tech savvy, alas.

Unzip  the file with a separate program - I recommend 7-zip because it's free and easy - and put the resulting folder wherever your media player directory is.  

Never actually heard this band...but I want to be a part of this shitshow so I grabbed that Same Ghost Collective variant.

Been working crazy overtime all month, finished all my Christmas shopping, and finally got my student loan wage garnishment stopped after 5 years....I may have bought a shitload of albums this week.

13 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Never actually heard this band...but I want to be a part of this shitshow so I grabbed that Same Ghost Collective variant.

Been working crazy overtime all month, finished all my Christmas shopping, and finally got my student loan wage garnishment stopped after 5 years....I may have bought a shitload of albums this week.

Congratulations, and this is a great album (not to mention great variant) to start out with. You probably won't be disappointed.

Yeah this is the first album that I've bought two versions of (Crumbling Castle variant from Stolen Body -- and happy to swap for a Wandaland variant btw so PM me -- and a Fishbum because double lathe + dirt-cheap shipping). I might buy a VC copy (the insert plus 100% uniqueness are real selling points) and if I bought two more it would be the teal/gold one (for the colour-inverted cover) and that flat-out fantastic Gruesome Twosome variant. Finally, the worthy Kickstarter teal. But Black Friday's around the corner and even if I grab half of what I'm looking for it will be 150 easily.