PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

On 11/15/2017 at 1:29 PM, Kanye West said:

Congrats on the Wax Mage, first off. If you want something else, you can edit your pledge and leave a note saying what you want. 

Kind of bummed because I took this post to mean that it was possible to get both. Really want to support the charity project at a higher level but definitely wanted the Wax Mage as much as the liquid filled. The Dragon's Blood looks great, though. And I'm sure I made someone's day by accidentally releasing the Wax Mage. If an extra one turns up, please let me know.

2 minutes ago, got PTSD from RSD said:

Kind of bummed because I took this post to mean that it was possible to get both. Really want to support the charity project at a higher level but definitely wanted the Wax Mage as much as the liquid filled. The Dragon's Blood looks great, though. And I'm sure I made someone's day by accidentally releasing the Wax Mage. If an extra one turns up, please let me know.

Really sorry about that. I guess I was misinformed with how KS works :|

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Really sorry about that. I guess I was misinformed with how KS works :|

It looks like someone backed out of the Permanent Residency pledge. If you don't get any pledges, will that delay the pressing process -- or will you move forward without pressing any sounds into the locked grooves?

Edited by suzycreamcheese

3 minutes ago, suzycreamcheese said:

It looks like someone backed out of the Permanent Residency pledge. If you don't get any pledges, will that delay the pressing process -- or will you move forward without pressing any sounds into the locked grooves?

If no one pledges for the PR tier, we won't do any locked grooves.  At least that's my impression. 

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Yep! We may pack the disks separate from the sleeve though.

ok i see now that the  permanent resident ones have become available again. how strict are you on the audio. i will take one if  i can have this audio of my friend saying suck a dick bitch on there :) Its a bit of an in joke of an audio file i accidentally sent my parents while tripping, but i know it says no profanity

3 minutes ago, AlexTheKid said:

ok i see now that the  permanent resident ones have become available again. how strict are you on the audio. i will take one if  i can have this audio of my friend saying suck a dick bitch on there :) Its a bit of an in joke of an audio file i accidentally sent my parents while tripping, but i know it says no profanity

Unfortunately suck a dick bitch falls under profanity and while that story sounds hilarious, we can't include it.