PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

6 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

You have to pick one or the other. If you pick the locked groove tier you get wax mage and locked groove but not liquid.

So there is no way to choose locked groove aswell.......mmmm maybe i can make another account?  Will it def be wax mage and how long do i have to get the audio in?  Thanks!!!

29 minutes ago, AlexTheKid said:

So there is no way to choose locked groove aswell.......mmmm maybe i can make another account?  Will it def be wax mage and how long do i have to get the audio in?  Thanks!!!

Another account would probably work. It will be wax mage if the bundle is still available. You have to get the audio to us ASAP though, 48 hour turnaround max since the kickstarter ends soon and we need to get the wheels moving. 

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Another account would probably work. It will be wax mage if the bundle is still available. You have to get the audio to us ASAP though, 48 hour turnaround max since the kickstarter ends soon and we need to get the wheels moving. 

Man, im really ready to pull the trigger and grab this one, but still concerned about wax mage, can you pm to chat?

Well the album is certainly great - up to now for me it was Microtonal > Brunswick > Murder and it may surpass them all. Not sure where Polygondanaland is going to fit yet - we'll see with repeat listens - but it could surpass them all. Microtonal and Brunswick are kind of tied for me at the moment, they're so different it's hard to rate one over the other. But yeah Murder is definitely my least favorite.

Still thinking about doing my own press. 10 years ago or so I owned a media company called Mr Wolf Productions, so it would most likely be under that label. 500 copies. Probably clear vinyl with another colour marbled through. Individually numbered. Pressed at GZ. Problem is, there are so many different pressings now, could I even sell 500? Even if I ordered now, they wouldn't be available until April-ish.

There's pretty much every format you can think of for this including the lathe cut on old laser discs, CD's, cassettes and every colour of vinyl imaginable but I haven't seen any open reel copies so I've decided to do my own limited to 1 copy and delivered it to my only customer (me) yesterday. I'm going to drag out my Akai 8 track recorder next and do a copy on that just for the fun of it. Gotta find a nice colour laser printer now for the artwork.DSCF0701.jpg

15 hours ago, At The Mars Spartamasque said:

"Suck a duck, butch" would work though?

15 hours ago, Kanye West said:

... I'll allow it. 

Sorry that I get to respond to this farce just now.

i had a busy day but this has been on my mind the whole time.

You're doing a charity project for an institution called RAINN but would be allowing something like "suck a duck, butch" to be engraved on the vinyl.

Wow, like really? Do you even understand what you'd be doing there? Putting it right in the face of RAINN. Here's your money and a real copy for you with a special message. Enjoy.

If this should turn out true then I'll be definitely cancelling my purchase - and I hope a lot of other people would feel offended, too.

Don't get me wrong - I definitely don't want to spoil any fun of this project. But this would just be more than offensive - not only regarding RAINN.

Just think about it for a moment and please let me know asap.

3 minutes ago, GazHilarant said:

Another one up through the Vinyl Record Raffle Community, the guy pressing this one raffles a lot of rare and uncommon Gizzard stuff and is a big fan, I presume he would be making use the quality is high on this. Sounds interesting

https://hot-wax-records.myshopify.com

That Milk & Honey edition looks nice! Ordered!

3 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Aye..just read the blurb on it..sorry shoulda check first! Ambitious target of 500 copies each..given how many others there are..but I think I  ight go for both......when me bank balance is replenished. Got until 11th of Dec to order...but will they sell out in time?

Selling out in time might be a big ask i think. The milk & honey one a that price if i can get enough attention might. Box might have more trouble

45 minutes ago, phramenma said:

Sorry that I get to respond to this farce just now.

i had a busy day but this has been on my mind the whole time.

You're doing a charity project for an institution called RAINN but would be allowing something like "suck a duck, butch" to be engraved on the vinyl.

Wow, like really? Do you even understand what you'd be doing there? Putting it right in the face of RAINN. Here's your money and a real copy for you with a special message. Enjoy.

If this should turn out true then I'll be definitely cancelling my purchase - and I hope a lot of other people would feel offended, too.

Don't get me wrong - I definitely don't want to spoil any fun of this project. But this would just be more than offensive - not only regarding RAINN.

Just think about it for a moment and please let me know asap.

I 100% agree.  I have actually cancelled the order of this anyway as I feel I cannot afford it alongside the liquid filled record.  I have to say that last night when making drunken purchases at 4am I had not really been considering the charity that this release is funding and could not now imagine a more poorly chosen choice of audio.  My apologies.  The audio clip in question was actually pretty funny due to the context of the story, however this is not something that should have been suggested for this release due to the charity it is supporting, which i had completely overlooked!

I wanna show off this creation I just put up, 1 cause you're all are vinyl heads like me and 2 if you like Gizz you will dig this fuzziness from japan, The Routes 

limited to 60 copies and half gone

http://greenwayrecords.storenvy.com/products/22350405-the-routes-pins-striped

The_20Routes_20Greenway_20Records_20Stri

Edited by hsp88

4 minutes ago, AlexTheKid said:

I 100% agree.  I have actually cancelled the order of this anyway as I feel I cannot afford it alongside the liquid filled record.  I have to say that last night when making drunken purchases at 4am I had not really been considering the charity that this release is funding and could not now imagine a more poorly chosen choice of audio.  My apologies.  The audio clip in question was actually pretty funny due to the context of the story, however this is not something that should have been suggested for this release due to the charity it is supporting, which i had completely overlooked!

AlexTheAdult