PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

14 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

No images showing on the twitter post, wonder who doing the press for these, as i I don't know anything about this label...

The Bear Tree guy who is doing the Norman & Piccadilly runs are the same as who run Blackest Rainbow Records. It's his physical shop. You can check our their other releases https://www.discogs.com/label/86632-Blackest-Rainbow 

2 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Oh right..exclude rest of the world why don't they! I didn't know that could be done!

You're not missing much (I'm able to get in from the UK anyway) but the BM site has to be one of the most piss poor excuses for a website known to man!! Looks & feels like its put together with technology right out of say circa 1998!!! Top notch!!

Edited by craigeduk

2 minutes ago, craigeduk said:

You're not missing much (I'm able to get in from the UK anyway) but the BM site has to be one of the most piss poor excuses for a website known to man!! Looks & feels like its put together with technology right out of say circa 1998!!! Top notch!!

Ridicule other American things like cheeseburgers and John Cougar Mellencamp while you’re at it, you dainty biscuit of a man. Leave BM the fuck alone.

1 hour ago, craigeduk said:

What a weird complaint it looks like Amazon did a few years ago or half the other record store websites. Zia and Amoeba suck too I guess lol