PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

tp1.jpg
Happy to announce that the test was approved today and final copies should be to me within the next couple weeks.

This thing sounds amazing, i'm very impressed with the pressing quality and hope you guys will feel the same as well :)

Edited by ethereal

message to dudes getting uptight about inner sleeve seam splits: vinyl is not for everyone.

having said that, white paper inner sleeves costs less than a penny each when purchased in bulk. 

if i had a record label and was producing beautiful albums with artworked inner sleeves, i would 

ship the actual vinyl record in a white paper sleeve, so no damage could potentially happen to the inner sleeve

during shipping.

next, i will solve any political problem anyone would care to throw at me. 

Edited by Mourning Wood

Inner splits have always been a 'what can you do about that' thing with myself. It's a bummer when it happens to a high quality full color beauty of an inner, and I wish every label shipped records the safest way, but also that shit just happens sometimes. It usually doesn't hurt the value of the thing  too much and as long as the record is good I couldn't care less. I think it's cool they're acknowledging it enough to send out replacements. No need to jump down throats here.

Just grabbed what I think may be my favourite pressing so far from Neptoon Records.

IMG_1858.JPG?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&

http://neptoonrecords.bigcartel.com/product/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland

Packaging and labels utilize Jason’s artwork nicely, the vinyl looks awesome and it was only $18 USD shipped from Canada.

5 hours ago, spoon said:

Just grabbed what I think may be my favourite pressing so far from Neptoon Records.

http://neptoonrecords.bigcartel.com/product/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland

Packaging and labels utilize Jason’s artwork nicely, the vinyl looks awesome and it was only $18 USD shipped from Canada.

I think I finally found my copy. Glad I waited. $18?!

9 hours ago, spoon said:

There WAS a Neptoon pressing. Why did they take it off their website??? Looks better than my Stolen Body Crumbling Castle... Was hoping for more yellow... Hmm...

On 1/26/2018 at 7:49 PM, TheDuke said:

Aww bugger! That's another wax mage variant I've missed....sh** & p*ss!

We had a couple customers order two and ultimately had their orders cancelled.

These copies will be put up tomorrow 2/2 at 1pm PST

edit: if your name or address matches a previous WM order on this second round, both orders will be cancelled and there will be a round 3. sorry to be harsh but I want to be fair to everyone trying their hand at a copy.

Edited by ethereal

On 1/31/2018 at 11:42 AM, spoon said:

Finally grabbed one as well. Can’t beat that price and color scheme. 

On 2/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, ethereal said:

We had a couple customers order two and ultimately had their orders cancelled.

These copies will be put up tomorrow 2/2 at 1pm PST

edit: if your name or address matches a previous WM order on this second round, both orders will be cancelled and there will be a round 3. sorry to be harsh but I want to be fair to everyone trying their hand at a copy.

live

http://etherealgroove.storenvy.com/