PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

21 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Kudos to Neptoon Records...ordered their Poly variant 2nd Feb..received today! Just 4 days to ship from Canada to UK...pretty damn quick shipping!

Looks fab btw..especially when held up to a light source...Neptoon did a great job of their offering. Apologies uploading a picky of it on here...I've no idea how one does that.

I caved and made this #3 for me. The Constant Rotation pressing is done by a guy who runs a store here in Birmingham, he posted a pic of one of his on FB earlier. I'll try and dig it out for this thread later, but it might have to be #4! You're a bad influence!

Are there any UK people still waiting on their Stolen Body copies? I got a shipping notification (well, label creation notification) a week or so ago but nothing yet. :/

19 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Any news on the possible spare Wax Mages Ethereal...I haven't forgotten!

Unfortunately there will not be any surplus wax mage copies from the batch unless someone cancels their order.

There might be a small restock on the /100 though but I won’t know for sure until everything arrives.