PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

Test Pressings for my variant finally showed up today.

Goddamn feel like I've been waiting forever. Thanks to everyone who has ordered through me. It's been an incredible test of patience and I appreciate you hanging in there with me.

Plenty still available. This variant is pressed on black wax and will feature hand-stamped center labels and original screen-printed artwork.

Limited to 100 copies.

Will not look like any of the other variants out there at all.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/warhen023-polygondwanaland-lp

Edited by warhenrecords

Per Fuzz Club email.

UPDATE ON OUR PRESSING OF KING GIZZARD'S "POLYGONDWANALAND"
5c870d89-0f70-4fd3-9eaa-69ce654ee26f.png
We're psyched to finally be able to share the details for our pressing of King Gizzard's 'Polygondwanaland' LP. The album will come with alternative artwork and housed in a heavy, tip-on gatefold jacket with printed inner-sleeves -- glued inside the gatefold will be a 16-page booklet of illustrations and lyrics. As well as that, for all you audiophiles out there, we got the disc mastered at half-speed by Miles Showell over at Abbey Road Studios. As for the individual variants: Option 1 is ultra-clear (/100), 2 is sea blue (/100) and 3 is black (/300). They're going to look and sound f*cking wicked!

Shipping in four weeks.

BUY 'POLYGONDWANALAND' LP/CD/TAPE

I've received a few, so far every result looks pretty stellar, though I haven't played every single one. After all the crazy colors and LED nonsense the Fuzz Club announcement looks a bit tame, but I'm sure it'll be quality work.  Still think the coolest one has been the laser disc but the Lava Lamp was very nice. Might be down to trade a few a little later on when everything has arrived.. the end which looks to be late April now.

Shipping for the VC variant has started, keep an eye on your emails for tracking info!

about half of the orders have already been shipped but if you’re still waiting, please be patient and I promise it will be shipped out this week.

im doing this entire project solo with a full time job and other stuffs so I’m making trips to the post office every day this week.

thanks again and if you have any questions regarding your order, just shoot me a message.