PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

On 2/24/2018 at 6:15 PM, HoneyFrosted said:

I've received a few, so far every result looks pretty stellar, though I haven't played every single one. After all the crazy colors and LED nonsense the Fuzz Club announcement looks a bit tame, but I'm sure it'll be quality work.  Still think the coolest one has been the laser disc but the Lava Lamp was very nice. Might be down to trade a few a little later on when everything has arrived.. the end which looks to be late April now.

The Fuzz club sounds lame when it comes to vinyl color and such but I imagine the sound quality and quality in general will be second to none

7 hours ago, ethereal said:

Shipping for the VC variant has started, keep an eye on your emails for tracking info!

about half of the orders have already been shipped but if you’re still waiting, please be patient and I promise it will be shipped out this week.

im doing this entire project solo with a full time job and other stuffs so I’m making trips to the post office every day this week.

thanks again and if you have any questions regarding your order, just shoot me a message.

Take your time. Must be time consuming... So glad I ordered this version! 

On 2/28/2018 at 9:32 PM, ethereal said:

Shipping for the VC variant has started, keep an eye on your emails for tracking info!

about half of the orders have already been shipped but if you’re still waiting, please be patient and I promise it will be shipped out this week.

im doing this entire project solo with a full time job and other stuffs so I’m making trips to the post office every day this week.

thanks again and if you have any questions regarding your order, just shoot me a message.

Great news, will keep my eyes peeled :)

53 minutes ago, webdoggy said:

Not a huge deal, but my copy showed up today. No CD, only a couple of loose labels in the box. LP sounds good though. 

the CD was swapped out for the labels due to quality issues and time constraints unfortunately. I’m still working on a batch and will update in the near future.

PS post pix when you get these! 

7 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Hi folks, anybody in the UK had their Rhubarb Mystery edition yet? I'm still waiting for mine & not yet had a shipping email from them. Chased it up with the label several days ago, but no reply. Would've thought I'd had it by now.

Hey Duke, this is pretty normal with them. I have ordered a few times in the last year to the US and it always takes a long while(maybe 5-6 weeks.. can't remember) but have always received. 

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Been checking my tracking on the VC mystery variant occasionally throughout the last week. As of yesterday it was still "pre shipment" just checked and it's out for delivery...good job USPS tracking system!

Pretty stoked though

Thanks again!

you received an email with shipment confirmation right? I think there may be a few people that didn’t get it

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

1bcdFOer.jpg

Quick poorly composed pic before I spin this

Edit: Just noticed the hand numbering on the back of the jacket. 49/100 over here.

Wow that looks a lot cooler than mine. I figured they were all the same basic color. Mine is basically a blueish grey with very little streaking of different color in it.