Kanye West

PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

And another one!

Joy Circle records:

Blue with yellow splatter vinyl - 250 copies

Includes a 12x12 insert of Gizz themed artwork designed by Transcend Design Co., who also does the artwork for the back cover. 10% of the proceeds of this album will go towards providing instruments and music lessons to underprivileged children.                             

https://joycirclerecords.bandcamp.com/album/polygondwanaland

14 hours ago, TheDuke said:

So.....what's the final tally?

Greenway order is in!

400 copies half blood red / half electric blue with heavy blood red splatter

75 test presses with hand printed & numbered Dan Curran Covers 

Thanks everyone who grabbed one! I will keep you updated on the pressing process and will start an email directly to those customers 

Edited by hsp88
typo

3 hours ago, hsp88 said:

Greenway order is in!

400 copies half blood red / half electric blue with heavy blood red splatter

75 test presses with hand printed & numbered Dan Curran Covers 

Thanks everyone who grabbed one! I will keep you updated on the pressing process and will start an email directly to those customers 

You did alright there.....but that's a lotta test presses ain't it?! :)

Another kickstarter edition up...looks promising....but backers bit slow currently....too late in the day, me wonders?  Looks and sound like a nice one to go for.

2 x 45 rpm Half and Half Blue/Gold Yellow (400) - plus 100 randomly picked splatter editions.

Claiming to be the only vinyl edition to feature the entire album:-

Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound

Pressed by Pirate Pressings (boy aren't they going to be busy!)

The Aural Pleasure Records pressing will be the only vinyl release of the album confirmed to have the full-length album - no longer edited due to time limitations - sourced from an absolutely seamless combination of both the shorter better sounding master and the full-length one intended for digital releases. The better sounding master will be the basis for over 98% of the album, with the excised parts of the recording seamlessly restored to their rightful place

Aural Pleasure Records -

I think it's about time Constant Rotation & Homeless gave us some idea what their pressings are to look like...I bought the three CR ones, as they're British, so cheap for me...but still holding out on the Homeless ones.

Wouldn't mind going for the 2 Wax records editions, but I can't see them selling 500 copies of each in 2 1/2 weeks time. Would be nice if these websites would put up a counter of how many have sold, as some do.