PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

25% off with the code "newyear" at checkout.

Offer is good through Jan 7. Also good for all the other records I've released should you be interested in such things.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/warhen023-polygondwanaland-lp

Edited by warhenrecords

My local store had a copy with Lizz001 or Lizz01 even though I didn't catch anything on the spine or the back cover and did not bother to ask. They were selling it for close to 29.99 IIRC. My Fishbum is delayed due to the snowstorm of year or else the lathes haven't been panning out and they're serious about the testing process their bandcamp promises. They also removed the previously-mentioned shipping date of 17 Dec AFAIK see.

1 hour ago, warhenrecords said:

25% off with the code "newyear" at checkout.

Offer is good through Jan 7. Also good for all the other records I've released should you be interested in such things.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/warhen023-polygondwanaland-lp

Sold! That makes the lp the same cost as shipping which is more than one can ever hope these days. I'm so glad to get one, the cover looks so rad and this will be a copy I will play regularly, especially considering the Fishbum lathe might be prone to wear/not pan out sonically. Makes it my third edition, only waiting on that Neptoon preorder to *actually* go live (keep refreshing the placeholder page daily) and then I'm done at 4.

Edited by armadillo01

Awesome man thanks!

I know international shipping sucks, so I try to ease the sting by tossing in some extras into the package.

No idea how some of these labels got their pressings so quickly, but rest assured that when they arrive on site at the WarHen HQ, they'll be sent right back out again with a swiftness.

18 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

well..I was pretty certain No. 5 was going to drop today, but it's coming up to midday in Melbourne, doesn't look like it will. They can't be planning to drop it, on the last weekend of the year, would they?

kind of a random thought but it would be pretty funny if they dropped it like the hour before midnight/the new year just to fuck with everyone who are waiting  minute by minute 

Edited by ethereal