PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

20 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

How's your Poly release coming along ethereal..any developments yet?

there will be an email going out to everyone who has purchased this weekend but so far so good. tests are due to arrive in the next 2 weeks and final shipments will be going out mid to late feb.

the store has also been updated with front/back sleeve art for those curious.

4 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Anyone know if Stolen Body has any of these left? Cannot access their site today.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I checked earlier today and all their variants showed sold out.  I'm also getting the 403 error now.

Here's the blood music final layout... should be shipping soon. Stoked!!

26196306_1666921140031873_82954756906186

Here is the layout for the King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard "Polygondwanaland" LP we're about to release. 

There are a good handful of effects you cannot really see on computer. Full details mentioned below.

* Upper left - the back cover, featuring the band's own provided reference images inside a polygon version of Gondwana, as well as the album title down the right side printed with a hot-foil gold stamp.

* Upper middle - the band's own front cover.

* Upper right - printed inner sleeve front, featuring a map of Gondwana (a supercontinent that later merged with Euramerica to form Pangaea - a detail that pretty much every other layout I've seen has overlooked is a literal reading of the album's themes!) forged inside a printed-metallic pantone gold polygon, with credits.

* Middle left - inside gatefold, created by a fan of the band named Beau Micheli (used on multiple other releases, but quite a popular design so we wanted to use this as we think it should be included in the pantheon of "official" releases).

* Center - inner gatefold right panel, featuring a painting of Gondwana in its heyday.

* Middle right - full English lyrics for the album, framed in a printed-metallic pantone silver border, the border was provided by the band as a reference.

* Bottom left and middle - the full lyrics for the album in Esperanto (!), as provided by the band, inside the gatefold pocket.

Arriving to our shippers any day now.

We stayed up til 2AM everyday for a week working on this so hope it will be well received!! Looking forward to getting the label's own archive copies.

3 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Just wondering if anybody knows what happening on that Facebook fan pressing? It's been an age since the last update on the reddit page & I don't have an FB account. Can someone fill in me on this please, thank you.

3 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Just had a look on Romanus Records Facebook page, they've posted a short message on there four days ago, seems they've nearly finished doing the Brother O'Brother LED record and will soon be doing one of King Gizzard, so not too far away now.

Hello, just thought The Duke (and others, maybe) might like to know that Salty Dog (the lava lamp splatter) just put up 3 new variants limited to VERY small quantities.

Venom Strike (green with black and white splatter) /25  $50AUD

Colour Burst: Acid Wash (blue and red, looks like a color-in-color or even a blob type run) /13  $35AUD

Drawn & Quartered (blue and red again, looks like a clean bi-color but it's not just half and half) /7  $35AUD

++australian shipping, obviously.

If any of you held out and still want a color that's close to the cover, these look pretty good, all 180 gram - be aware, I believe the cover is an alternate green to the original art, so any color-matching to the cover is kinda pointless since the cover looks different. Oh well. I have issued a ban on any more Polygondwanaland stuff for myself, so have at it.