Kanye West

PO Literally Anywhere - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

23 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Christ  people, CLICK ON FOLLOW right next to the thread title! You'll get email notifications sent to your phone, internet connection be damned. Literally all it takes is a single click. If you can't be bothered to do that you don't deserve any updates.

If one has a mobile amardillo..i haven't. Never been interested in them.

How the world has changed in just a couple of decades, to reach a point where it is generally assumed that everybody has got one now!

Edited by TheDuke

Kudos to Neptoon Records...ordered their Poly variant 2nd Feb..received today! Just 4 days to ship from Canada to UK...pretty damn quick shipping!

Looks fab btw..especially when held up to a light source...Neptoon did a great job of their offering. Apologies for not uploading a picky of it on here...I've no idea how one does that.

Edited by TheDuke

2 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

After telling me it was not going on sale in this very thread btw.

Heya armadillo....well...Neptoon had a 'coming soon' page up for weeks...but then it just disappeared, so I had assumed they weren't doing it. Then out the blue, the order page appeared! :) 

21 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Kudos to Neptoon Records...ordered their Poly variant 2nd Feb..received today! Just 4 days to ship from Canada to UK...pretty damn quick shipping!

Looks fab btw..especially when held up to a light source...Neptoon did a great job of their offering. Apologies uploading a picky of it on here...I've no idea how one does that.

I caved and made this #3 for me. The Constant Rotation pressing is done by a guy who runs a store here in Birmingham, he posted a pic of one of his on FB earlier. I'll try and dig it out for this thread later, but it might have to be #4! You're a bad influence!

Are there any UK people still waiting on their Stolen Body copies? I got a shipping notification (well, label creation notification) a week or so ago but nothing yet. :/

6 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

I caved and made this #3 for me. The Constant Rotation pressing is done by a guy who runs a store here in Birmingham, he posted a pic of one of his on FB earlier. I'll try and dig it out for this thread later, but it might have to be #4! You're a bad influence!

Are there any UK people still waiting on their Stolen Body copies? I got a shipping notification (well, label creation notification) a week or so ago but nothing yet. :/

Ah finally! I sent them a message a week ago, querying what was happening with their pressings, as I also ordered a copy of all three of theirs plus a TP...got no reply. But it's supposed to be shipping out today, according to their site. I couldn't find their FB page previously...but have now...didn't know they also operate under the name of speedowax, as well.

As for the Stolen Body pressings, I've received both of mine last week, the Crumbling Castle and Wanaland editions. They did send me shipping notices for them.

Looking forward to getting that Aural Pleasures pressing too, I read that latest update...hellava lot work going into it, eh! :)

Edited by TheDuke

Oh...just thought i'd put this out...the Poly market is now well saturated..but saw this interesting take on Poly. This label has decided to ditch the standard front cover for a custom designed artwork created by Eden Cooke. Tiny Canadian indie label Kingfisher Bluez,  clear vinyl with pink/purple splatter, limited 200 copies, ships 14th Feb. I came across this, as their bandcamp site also has the Neptoon poly variant available on it too..for anybody still thinking of getting a copy, buy the two & save on shipping!

Edited by TheDuke

Greenway Records edition shipping this weekend...they're doing a second variant limited to 50 copies soon, plus a few more TP bundles will be made available shortly. If my memory serves me....this label sold 75 TP's of this or something like that, hardly super exclusive now is it, eh!

Edited by TheDuke

Got both the Needlejuice & Greenways issues today.

The Greenways looks as it does on the site..but I can see what some of you have said about the NJ one. Whilst it doesn't look too bad..it's nothing like the mock up! I guess that one was always going to be a gamble for a new label...I'm happy that I got it at least! Not a bad effort for first release for NJ. Takes my total haul, so far, to 28.....yeah I know....what the hell have I done?!:wacko:

And whilst I have promised myself that I was done with Poly....that LED one from Romanus Records is still winking at me....but from what I've read on their FB page...it's going to be RSD release. Does that mean then...it won't be made available to overseas buyers? I haven't got involved with RSD releases before.

Edited by TheDuke

19 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Any news on the possible spare Wax Mages Ethereal...I haven't forgotten!

Unfortunately there will not be any surplus wax mage copies from the batch unless someone cancels their order.

There might be a small restock on the /100 though but I won’t know for sure until everything arrives.

52 minutes ago, ethereal said:

Unfortunately there will not be any surplus wax mage copies from the batch unless someone cancels their order.

There might be a small restock on the /100 though but I won’t know for sure until everything arrives.

Drat! Ah well...easy come easy go..I've a few rarities so far..including the gorgeous Lava Lamp fro Salty Dog..I'll be content with that. I pre-ordered your mystery variant, way back in November, Ethereal! :P

Edited by TheDuke