Germany Online Shops (feel free to go full West Europe)

Because this is the second time I have pre-ordered (and once on a regular order that showed in stock) a record that showed 'in stock' and ready to ship (on release day), and then on the day of release it went to back order, I am looking for suggestions on German (or European) online shops that reliably have a large and varied stock.

I usually use jpc.de as they have free shipping (in Germany) and a pretty good selection.  But this is the second time a pre-order did not arrive on-time.  I still recommend them as best.

hhv.de is also pretty good.  Lots more stock, and rarities.  some used, some boots.

after that, i usually go to UK shops, ebay and discogs.

My question... what am I missing?  What are some really good European (German) online shops?   Particularly for some non-major releases and bootleg/unofficial/whatever you wanna call them?

Share your favorites (my small crowd of locals and international shippers)

Edited by monklover

Ah yes, green hell, I've ordered from them before.

I've seen good deals from spacehall records on eBay, but never tried them directly.

Dodax, Mecodu, and some others are all the same overstock group I think. Usually cheap even coming from Switzerland

Any ideas on shops that specialize or have lots of 'unoffical' releases? I've been trying to find the Pink Floyd extraction tapes and some of the recent Nirvana stuff...

Getting some good options here...

17 hours ago, monklover said:

Any ideas on shops that specialize or have lots of 'unoffical' releases? I've been trying to find the Pink Floyd extraction tapes and some of the recent Nirvana stuff...

Good question. Greenhell used to have some unofficial releases. HHV as well. I haven’t stumbled upon many of those in German shops, though. If you look at Discogs many unofficial releases come from Dutch sellers.

Speaking of which... another great German store: www.vinyl-digital.de

16 hours ago, trickster said:

What kind of mailers is greenhell using?

I haven’t ordered from them in a while but I believe the last records I got were shipped in those: http://m.protected.de/item/323430

• 2 months later...