Pinback - Autumn of the Seraphs (10 year edition)

Howdy -

As of now, about 15 copies left of the Pinback "Autumn of the Seraphs" 10 year edition.  180 gram burgundy vinyl.

Order now direct from the band.  pinbackmerch.com

These were originally intended to only be sold on tour.  But UPS had one box chasing the band around the east coast, only to end up back here at it's starting point.

The pressing (via touch and go) was just under 500.

Cheers!

Merch Guru

1 hour ago, merchguru said:

Howdy -

As of now, about 15 copies left of the Pinback "Autumn of the Seraphs" 10 year edition.  180 gram burgundy vinyl.

Order now direct from the band.  pinbackmerch.com

These were originally intended to only be sold on tour.  But UPS had one box chasing the band around the east coast, only to end up back here at it's starting point.

The pressing (via touch and go) was just under 500.

Cheers!

Merch Guru

$40?? Really???

7 minutes ago, merchguru said:

Before tour ended, they were already showing up on Discogs for $60.

This is not an unusual predicament for a band to be in.

If it helps you feel better about it, buying vinyl direct is the single best way you can support musicians.

Who gives a fuck what prices on Discogs were? That doesn't justify jacking up the price on it at all. 

There's already a thread for this where everyone scoffed at the $25 price tag and also proves that these were not only intended to be sold on tour...

Don't forget there is a standard black pressing that never actually went completely OOS for $15:

https://www.amazon.com/AUTUMN-SERAPHS-Vinyl-PINBACK/dp/B000TQCEU4/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508801976&sr=8-1&keywords=pinback+autumn+of+the+seraphs

1 hour ago, merchguru said:

You guys are all supporting your families with your careers as internationally touring musicians, right?

so we as consumers should have to instantly overpay for things because the seller's families may or may not be in financial hardship? BUT really because of flippers?

get your excuses straight man... this is no way to conduct business.

5 hours ago, merchguru said:

You guys are all supporting your families with your careers as internationally touring musicians, right?

1. It's never been sold on discogs

2. The highest it's ever sold for on eBay was $40 https://www.popsike.com/php/m-quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=Autumn+of+the+seraphs&incldescr=&sortord=dprice&thumbs=&currsel=

3. Nice way to try and guilt us for your shitty practices by lying and doing fuck boy shit :P

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

If anyone here cares to see, I posted pics of my complete Pinback vinyl collection on IG...

Nice. I'm getting close... just need a few singles and the clear BSL.

I paid the damn $40 for it on tour because these guys are one of my all-time favorite bands and are really nice, genuine people who I am happy to support. I connect so much with their music that they can have my extra $10-15 for an overpriced LP. And hey if that extra $ means maybe they'll put out one more album before retiring, I won't miss it for a second.

On 10/24/2017 at 2:17 AM, mcpherson123 said:

I just wish they'd smash out a new unlimited press of Blue Screen Life. That album should really be in more hands.

They want to, but can't. I asked them about this last time I saw them and Zach, and he said the owner of Ace Fu records (label their first 3 albums were on) is a total asshole who wants to squeeze every penny out of anything he reissues (kind of ironic considering the $40 price tag on this one), and he'll wait until RSD to make sure they all get bought. So I wouldn't get your hopes up.