No Sleep Records 2014 Subscription 7"s never shipped (?) matt Pryor john Nolan Geoff rickley

1 hour ago, marc32137 said:

I just got an email from them hyping up a 2018 vinyl club.

L. O. Fucking. L.

In all honesty, he might be able to pull it off this year. I don't know what happened in 2014 & 2016, but it's obviously money related, since almost all of the good bands on the label left around that time. However, from his social media and things like that, it seems like he's got his feet back under him and will most likely release around 10 records next year. If you like the sound of the bands he's putting out now, then maybe. He's got a few bands that are alright and slightly tolerable:

Julia Louise -> replacement Allison Weiss

Slow Bloom -> Hybrid of screamo and punk bands past, new EP is with Dog Knights records as was the Departures album.

Muskets -> Decent pop-punk band

DEATH OF A NATION -> MO Defeater and Verse. Everything Jay touches is good and I'm kinda behind that release.

PINE -> Decent again. Spacey sounds kinda done before.

Able Baker Fox ->Interesting mix of everything from Melodic Hardcore to punk. I'd say it's the only other album I enjoyed from NSR last year.

That said, he needs to clearly state how many releases are in the "Record Club" because in one of his instagram post he claims it's a $225 value. Yikes. I'm going to guess that means 12 releases at a $14 price tag with $4 shipping.

On 11/21/2017 at 8:09 AM, MCDELTAT said:

In all honesty, he might be able to pull it off this year. I don't know what happened in 2014 & 2016,

fwiw i think "2012" is the answer to that. prior to that, the subscription was limited to 35. chris inflated it to 200 in 2012, and it sucked ass and came nowhere close to selling out. i have to imagine that hurt financially, not to mention hopeless was in the process of poaching TWY (not to mention the falling out happening), his biggest cash cow, at that time

• 2 years later...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! 

View this email in your browser
99d25438-402a-4214-8bdb-77f8db8f3516.jpg
The 2014 vinyl club was supposed to come with a limited 7" series, which sadly was never finished due to some audio never being quite done. BUT we have collected the audio from the 3 7"'s we had audio for, made it on a 12" and have it ready to ship to you.

BUT we need your updated address since it has been quite some time clearly. 

Please let us know your address by mid February so we can get this out to you, if we do not hear from you by then we will send it to the address we have on file.

xoxo
No Sleep
NOTE WE ARE CURRENTLY MOVING WAREHOUSES SO BARE WITH US WHILE OUR STORE IS MISSING 99% OF OUR ITEMS, IT WILL ALL BE BACK UP SOON!

Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus
Copyright © 2020 No Sleep Records, All rights reserved. 
You joined our 2014 Vinyl Club 

Our mailing address is: 

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

open.php?u=d2975460d71f2cc0420a65699&id=87c478c5e2&e=7ef33074ae

25 minutes ago, cside said:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! 

View this email in your browser
99d25438-402a-4214-8bdb-77f8db8f3516.jpg
The 2014 vinyl club was supposed to come with a limited 7" series, which sadly was never finished due to some audio never being quite done. BUT we have collected the audio from the 3 7"'s we had audio for, made it on a 12" and have it ready to ship to you.

BUT we need your updated address since it has been quite some time clearly. 

Please let us know your address by mid February so we can get this out to you, if we do not hear from you by then we will send it to the address we have on file.

xoxo
No Sleep
NOTE WE ARE CURRENTLY MOVING WAREHOUSES SO BARE WITH US WHILE OUR STORE IS MISSING 99% OF OUR ITEMS, IT WILL ALL BE BACK UP SOON!

Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus
Copyright © 2020 No Sleep Records, All rights reserved. 
You joined our 2014 Vinyl Club 

Our mailing address is: 

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

open.php?u=d2975460d71f2cc0420a65699&id=87c478c5e2&e=7ef33074ae

I got it too! I'm very excited.

• 1 month later...