Target Vinyl Purchases?

Battra

I snagged both Pitch Perfect Soundtracks in the past for my wife.

Strangely, that's all I've ever found on the shelves of my local Targets - looks like I need to pay more attention!

EDIT- didn't realize that you checking on online experience. Disregard my non-helpful response!

Edited by kcblackrob

3 minutes ago, kcblackrob said:

I snagged both Pitch Perfect Soundtracks in the past for my wife.

Strangely, that's all I've ever found on the shelves of my local Targets - looks like I need to pay more attention!

EDIT- didn't realize that you checking on online experience. Disregard my non-helpful response!

No worries...here's the online link should you want it.

https://www.target.com/c/music-movies-books/vinyl/-/N-5xswrZvevia

@DBS Thanks, man!

Target can have some good deals.  They are also somewhat frustrating as they often list things as available to order even if they are out of stock.  I've had an order in for Milo's "So the Flies Don't Come" for probably 6 months now...I'm sure they aren't going to get any because it is sold out everywhere, but they still haven't cancelled my order so I feel I have to check on it every month or two.

• 3 weeks later...

was just about to make a topic about this because TARGET acturally has a good amount of vinyl on their website at a lower price than most stores and with free shipping and i was going to ask if 'anyone knows if target knows how to ship a record and anyone order vinyl from target?' but this thread answered that lol.  thanks guys.