Sign in to follow this  
archiced

PO Now : BIG BUSINESS - Solid Gold Metal: 2004-2009 4LP Box Set

Announcing: BIG BUSINESS 4xLP Box Set!

See, not everything in this world is complete shit. Yeah yeah, we all might die in a fiery blaze because of one narcissistic orange man... but on the other hand, Big Business is releasing a massive box set of legendary material!

'Solid Gold Metal: 2004-2009' features the first three classic (and long out-of-print) Big Business albums and early Tour EPs in one crazy beautiful limited edition box set. The 4xLP box set is limited to 500 numbered copies, and features deluxe 2-color vinyl and picture disc, gatefold tip-on jackets, foil-stamped art, and even a zine lovingly hand-made by the band.

Would love to own those tour EPs, but don't need this box and don't want a picture disc.  Ugh.

• Tour EPs 1-3 (2004-2008)
    - Picture disc. 
    - 12" 150gm virgin vinyl, limited to 500. 
    - Packaged in single pocket jacket, with new artwork based on the original hand-made CD-Rs.
    - First and only time this will be available on vinyl.

On 11/2/2017 at 3:59 PM, faithnolife said:

Would love to own those tour EPs, but don't need this box and don't want a picture disc.  Ugh.

• Tour EPs 1-3 (2004-2008)
    - Picture disc. 
    - 12" 150gm virgin vinyl, limited to 500. 
    - Packaged in single pocket jacket, with new artwork based on the original hand-made CD-Rs.
    - First and only time this will be available on vinyl.

Yeah, I feel the same. The box was sold out by the time I noticed it, but all I really want are the first two tour EPs on (non-picture-disc) vinyl. The rest I've already got.