PO: Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself Repress (/300 black) Bundles with Ellipse and Baby Songs 7"

SpeakforYourself.jpg

Due to popular demand we are repressing Imogen Heap's seminal album Speak For Yourself. It's available to pre-order now and will ship in late January 2018. This new variant is limited to just 300 copies on double 12" black vinyl.

As per our 2013 pressing (now out of print), we have ensured that all art adapted for this double vinyl/gatefold sleeve remain true to the original 2005 release.

Two bundle deals are also available which include:

Speak For Yourself double 12" black vinyl plus Baby Songs 7" black vinyl. - £29.99 
Speak For Yourself double 12" black vinyl plus Ellipse double 12" black vinyl and Baby Songs 7" black vinyl. - £49.99

http://www.intricateindustries.com/products/604459-imogen-heap-speak-for-yourself-12-double-vinyl-lp

I would hop on this. Been waiting for a decently priced copy of this for a while.

We only put a third of the pressing up last night for existing customers and those who have been on the waiting list for this.  The rest will go online for the general PO tomorrow morning.

As for Frou Frou we've looked at doing it but it's the license cost is insane so can't make it (Or Imegaphone) work

7 hours ago, tomkclarke said:

As for Frou Frou we've looked at doing it but it's the license cost is insane so can't make it (Or Imegaphone) work

Thats too bad

13 hours ago, nyhi said:

Rumor has it Analog Spark is pressing this on colored vinyl early next year - cut by Kevin Gray

Just curious if you know anything about this?

Edited by Pupples

42 minutes ago, Pupples said:

Thats too bad

Just curious if you know anything about this?

I know a US pressing was looked at but last I heard it wasn't happening (this was about 2 months ago). Biggest challenge for a US release is Sony hasnt got the original artwork files (or at least they didn't) only the layered CD art (which is no good for vinyl)  and Imogen also has to approve all pressings so none of her releases can be licensed from Sony or Universal without her agreeing to it and last I heard she hadn't approved it (but again this was about 2 months ago). 

2 minutes ago, tomkclarke said:

I know a US pressing was looked at but last I heard it wasn't happening (this was about 2 months ago). Biggest challenge for a US release is Sony hasnt got the original artwork files (or at least they didn't) only the layered CD art (which is no good for vinyl)  and Imogen also has to approve all pressings so none of her releases can be licensed from Sony or Universal without her agreeing to it and last I heard she hadn't approved it (but again this was about 2 months ago). 

Thanks

4 hours ago, plucker said:

Sold out now?

Yes afraid so, however we hold back 10% of the pressing in case of any getting damaged in the post so I expect we'll also have a small number go back on sale end of February.

Also I can't give any details at the moment but there will be another opportunity for people to pick this up. 

On 11/8/2017 at 4:15 AM, tomkclarke said:

Yes afraid so, however we hold back 10% of the pressing in case of any getting damaged in the post so I expect we'll also have a small number go back on sale end of February.

Also I can't give any details at the moment but there will be another opportunity for people to pick this up. 

One in sense I’m glad there is an opportunity for other people to pick this up but had I known that it wasn’t limited to 300 I might wait it out and see if the shipping cost goes down on a future release. I paid a hefty price for this and eclipse thinking it was a super rare deal...

1 hour ago, wbhendrix said:

One in sense I’m glad there is an opportunity for other people to pick this up but had I known that it wasn’t limited to 300 I might wait it out and see if the shipping cost goes down on a future release. I paid a hefty price for this and eclipse thinking it was a super rare deal...

Just to clarify this is only a 300 pressing on black and there aren't going to be any more of this so it is limited to 300. Hopefully it'll become clear when we're allowed to announce but that won't be till next year

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...