Po : Sect xvx - no cure for death

gazzo

Burning Love is unofficially on indefinite hiatus. Chris talked about them in the past tense on a podcast with Damien from Fucked Up and was like "we were... were? I guess past tense yeah I don't know" so it seems like there's no plans for anything. 

Im prob going to the Brooklyn record release for this. Anyone know of the overall pressing of the colors?

1 hour ago, UpwardHostility said:

Burning Love is unofficially on indefinite hiatus. Chris talked about them in the past tense on a podcast with Damien from Fucked Up and was like "we were... were? I guess past tense yeah I don't know" so it seems like there's no plans for anything. 

Im prob going to the Brooklyn record release for this. Anyone know of the overall pressing of the colors?

When's the Brooklyn show?

9 hours ago, xgrantx said:

Some US distros will be carrying the clear copies.  I know Headfirst Records has already ordered a stack of black and clear. 

Also, in the teaser video for this Chris talks about a new Cursed record in 2018.

Thanks for the pressing info and noooo wayyyyyu about Cursed. That's one of the few bands left I need to see above all else. Already saw Jawbreaker and Neutral Milk Hotel and Refused and a ton of others I never thought I'd see reunite. Would die for a Cursed show. 

EDIT: Just watched that video and Kurt was definitely just busting balls about Cursed, definitely still no reason to think there's any plans to reunite :(

Edited by UpwardHostility

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...